AILET 2017 admit card will be issued by the NLU Delhi which is the exam conducting authority of AILET. All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) is the renowned national level examination through which candidates will get admission in B.A.LL.B. (hons.), LL.M. and Ph.D programme. AILET is conducted on the first Sunday of May every year. Candidates who are going to apply for AILET 2017 can check this article for getting information about NLU Delhi Admit card 2017.
AILET 2017 Admit Card
The applicants are informed that AILET admit card 2017 will be available only through online process. It can be downloadable through the official website of NLU Delhi. The admit card will carry exam details like exam date, time and venue. It also contains candidate’s details including candidate name, parent’s name and roll number.
AILET 2017 Admit Card Date
The AILET 2017 Admit Card will be available in the third week of April 2017. The admit card downloading window will open till the examination date. However, candidates are advised to print the admit card as soon as possible within the prescribed dates. Along with a clear copy of admit card, students need to bring one ID proof on the examination day. The Persons with Disabilities category candidates are required to bring a photocopy of disability Certificate issued by the competent authority at the examination hall. It is must for the candidates to bring all the prescribed documents otherwise, he/she will not be allowed to appear the test.
How to Download the Admit Card
The Simple procedure for downloading AILET 2017 admit card is mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of NLU Delhi or access the direct official link given above.
- Candidates have two options to download the admit card.
- If candidate go for the first option, then he/she has to enter their name and date of birth to download the admit card.
- If opting second option, then enter your application number and DOB.
- Click on “Submit” button.
- Download the admit card and take multiple printouts of the same for further references.