AILET Application Form 2017: The application form for AILET will be released by National Law University, New Delhi most probably in the month of January, 2017. The mode of availability of application form is online. Candidates, before they proceed to apply for AILET , should register themselves with basic information.
Candidates who have desire of appearing in AILET 2017 they must apply for the same before the notified deadline. Applications, which are submitted after the notified deadline, won’t be accepted.
Check Eligibility Before You Apply
All candidates are instructed to verify their eligibility before they start applying for AILET. If you have found yourself as not eligible then your candidature may be cancelled at any point of time.
Procedure of Filling AILET Application Form 2017
- Candidates need to go to the official website link of AILET. Direct link of applying online will be updated here in this post once we find official information regarding the same.
- The very first step of AILET application procedure involves registration.
- Candidates can register themselves with using their name, email, date of birth, mobile number, parent’s name and address.
- After clicking the “Registration” button you’ll be redirected to application form page.
- Now you’ll be asked to choose the college and then hit on ‘Click Here to Apply’.
- Select the course from the drop down menu and click ‘Apply Now’ button.
- After accessing the application form candidates are required to put all necessary information over there.
- Thereafter, upload your signature and photograph and click the ‘Save/Continue to Payment’ button for paying the necessary amount of fee.
- Candidates are allowed to make payment of application fee either in online mode or offline mode.
- After paying the AILET application fee, you’ll get a confirmation mail to your registered email address.
- Please take printout of acknowledgement slip from your registered email ID.
Application Fee: Rs. 3125/-
The payment of aforesaid application fee can be made in online as well as offline mode.
How to Make Payment Online?
In online mode, payment of application fee can be made with using credit card/net banking/debit card.
How to Make Payment Offline?
In offline mode, the application fee can be remitted with using Challan. Challan can be downloaded during applying online. Candidates can make payment of application fee (Rs.3125/-) at your nearest post office.