AILET Counselling 2017: National Law University (NLU) Delhi is the conducting authority of AILET counselling process. The University conducts counselling procedure after declaration of AILET result and merit list. Candidates whose names are included in the merit list, they will be only called for the counselling.
This post will describe you all possible details related to the counselling process for AILET 2017. Candidates are instructed to carefully read this post for appearing in the counselling session.
List of Important Documents for AILET Counselling 2017
- Counselling letter obtained from the official resource in original along with its photocopy;
- Bank demand should be obtained according to the prescribed instructions;
- Admit card (Original and its photocopy);
- Class 10th and 12th certificates (original and its two photocopies);
- Score card, in case applicable;
- Hall ticket/rank card;
- Provisional or original degree certificate for candidates who are appearing in the qualifying exam.
- Medical related documents as notified by the exam conducting authority.
- Community certificate for candidates belonging to OBC/SC/ST/Other category;
- Four to six sizes of photograph (Black & White and Color);
- Other necessary documents;
Procedure to Participate in Counselling Session
- Before appearing in the counselling procedure, candidates are required to download the list of shortlisted candidates for counselling in the pdf format;
- If your name exists in the list then please wait for the admission letter which will be sent to you by National Law University, Delhi officially;
- After receiving of official admission letter candidates need to remit the prescribed counselling fee;
- Once the fee has been received by the admission authority then you’ll get another confirmation from the NLU.
- AILET counselling process will be conducted in offline mode.
- Once the exam conducting authority has paid counseling-cum-admission-fee then candidates will be considered for the first allotment.
- After completion of first round seat allotment, candidates will be considered for AILET spot counselling round.
- AILET Spot Round Counselling process will be organized in the month of June, 2017.
- The spot round counselling is the last round and will be conducted for only those candidates who are in the waiting list category.
- After completion of the spot round counselling, no more admission will be done.