Courses Eligibility AMUEEE (B.Tech) & B.Arch
- Candidates should have passed Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination from AMU or an equivalent examination from a recognized state/central board.
- The qualifying examination should be passed with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & English subjects by obtaining 50% marks in aggregate.
- Students who have completed diploma in engineering from this University with minimum aggregate of 50% marks are also eligible to apply.
- The qualification required to apply for MBA programme is bachelor’s degree passed in any discipline with minimum aggregate of 50% marks.
- Pass B. Tech. / B. Arch. / B.E. with minimum aggregate of 55% marks.
Pass Bachelor’s degree in Science with 55% aggregate marks & must have studied Mathematics with any two subjects (Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Application, Computer Maintenance, Information Technology).
Diploma in Engineering
- Must have passed Secondary School Certificate of this University or an equivalent examination with English, Science and Mathematics by securing minimum 45% aggregate marks.
Pass Senior Secondary School Certificate examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Maths by securing minimum aggregate of 45% marks in these subjects.
- 12th or its equivalent passed with PCB with minimum aggregate of 50% marks.
- Age should not be less than 17 years as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Students who have completed Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% aggregate marks are eligible for this course.
Graduates of Deeni Madaris who have completed Bridge course from AMU with not less than 50% aggregate marks are also eligible to apply.
- Maximum Age Limit – 22 years as on 1st July of the year of admission.
M.A. (Mass Communication)
- Prescribed qualification for this course is graduation passed with minimum aggregate of 50% marks.
- Minimum educational requirement is Bachelor’s degree studied in Biological Sciences, Physical Sciences, Agriculture & Veterinary Sciences.
Bachelors degree in Engineering and Technology (B. Tech.) or Medicine (M.B.B.S.) or B. Pharma with 55% marks.
Those who have completed M.Sc first year in relevant discipline with 55% marks or completed 3-years B.Sc degree are also eligible to apply.
- The qualifying examination for this course is LL.B./B.A.LL.B. passed from AMU or any other equivalent University with minimum 55% marks.
Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery
- Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination passed from this University or an equivalent examination passed with not less than 40% marks in aggregate of any one (Science/Arts Stream with English Core/English Elective or Health care Science – Vocational stream only or Vocational ANM).
- Age should be in between 17-35 years as on 1st September of the year of admission. No age criteria for ANM registered candidates.
- Prerequisite qualification is Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination passed with commerce stream with minimum 55% marks in aggregate of English, Accounts and any two of the subjects from Economics, Business Studies, Business Organization, Commerce, Banking, Entrepreneurship, Mathematics & Statistics.
Pass Diploma in Secretarial Practice examination from AMU with at least 55% marks.
- Minimum qualification requirement is Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination passed with at least 55% aggregate marks in English and three subjects from Accountancy, Arabic, Banking,Biology, Biotechnology, Business Organization, Business Studies, Chemistry, Commerce, Computer Science, Economics, Education, English, Fine Arts, Geography, Hindi, History, Home Science, Islamic Studies, Mathematics, Persian, Philosophy, Physical Health Education, Physics, Political Science /Civics, Psychology, Sanskrit, Sociology, Statistics, Urdu and Modern Indian Languages (Bengali, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Marathi, Punjabi and Kashmiri).
- Pass Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination with 55% aggregate marks in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics