APSET Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2016
APSET Syllabus or Exam Pattern 2016, It’s a good news all the Aspirants, The Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility test application form has been successfully conducted on 25th July 2016. Now this time all the candidates are searching and looking their APSET Syllabus or Exam Pattern 2016 for the Exam APSET Exam preparation for the various post like as the Lecturer/ Assistant Professor Post. We are provided all exam syllabus or exam pattern as given below our same web page. Andhra University has been declared the APSET Exam date on 11th September 2016. If you any more information about the APSET Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016, you may visit official web site apset.net.in.
APSET Syllabus 2016, Download APSET Exam Pattern Subject wise, APSET Exam Syllabus, APSET Exam Scheme,
APSET Syllabus Download
A large number of Candidates have been applied in the APSET Application form 2016 for the Lecture and Assistant Professor Post. After the fill application form candidates need required the Syllabus or Exam Pattern 2016 because the prepare very well of the examination and creak the Paper and getting higher mark in the examination. A candidate wants to become a lecturer in Andhra University. So they can download their APSET Syllabus 2016 or Exam pattern through given below link provide.
apset.net.in Exam Pattern 2016
- Name of Organization: Andhra University
- Name of Exam: Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test 2016 (APSET)
- Post Name: Lecture/ Assistant Professor
- Last date of Application form: 25th July 2016
- APSET Exam Date: 11th September 2016
- Category : Syllabus or Exam Patten
- Status: Available Soon
- Official website: apset.net.in
APSET Exam Pattern 2016
Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test Exam would be held in 3 sessions for the 31 different Subjects.
Which is common for all candidates appearing APSET will be bilingual (English and Telugu).
Paper II & III:
For the Following Subjects Commerce, Economics, Education, Political, Public Administration, Sociology, Social work will be bilingual (English and Telugu).
|Session||Paper||Marks||No. of Ques.||Duration|
|First||I||100||60 out of which 50 Q. to be attempted||11/4 Hours(9:30 to 10:45)|
|Second||II||100||50 Q. all are Compulsory||11/4 Hours (11:15 to 12:30)|
|Third||III||150||75 Q. all are Compulsory||21/2 Hours (2:00 to 04:30)|
APSET 2016 Syllabus
Paper 1 Syllabus for APSET: Paper 1st is a common Paper which all the appearing candidates will face it for Lecturer and Assistant Professor Post Exam Syllabus as given below you check it.
#1. Teaching Aptitude :
- Teaching : Nature , Objective, Characteristics and Basic Requirements
- Learner’s Characteristics
- Factors affecting Teaching
- Methods of Teaching
- Teaching aids
- Evaluation Systems
#2. Research Aptitude
- Research: Meaning , Characteristics and basic Requirements
- Steps of Research
- Methods of Research
- Research Ethics
- Paper, Article, workshop, Seminar, Conference and Symposium
- Thesis writing: its Characteristics and format
#3. Reading Comprehension – A passage to be set with questions to answered.
#4. Communication: – Nature, characteristics, types, barriers and effective classroom communication.
#5. Reasoning (Including Mathematical)
- Number series ; letter series; codes;
- Relationships; classification.
#6. Logical Reasoning
- Understanding the structure of arguments;
- Evaluating and distinguishing deductive and inductive reasoning;
- Verbal analogies; word analogy-Applied analogy;
- Verbal classification;
- Reasoning Logical Diagrams: Simple diagrammatic relationship, Multi-diagrammatic relationship;
- Venn diagram; Analytical Reasoning.
#7. Data Interpretation
- Sources, acquisition and interpretation of data;
- Quantitative and qualitative data;
- Graphical representation and mapping of data.
#8. Information and Communication Technology(ICT)
- ICT: meaning, advantages, disadvantages and uses;
- General abbreviations and terminology;
- Basics of internet and e-mailing.
#9. People and Environment
- People and environment interaction;
- Sources of pollution;
- Pollutants and their impact on human life, exploitation of natural and energy resources;
- Natural hazards and mitigation.
#10. Higher Education System: Governance , Polity and Administration
- Structure of the Institutions for higher learning and research in India; formal and distance education; professional / technical and general education; value education; governance, polity and administration; concept, institutions and their interactions.
APSET Syllabus for General Paper — check here
APSET Complete Syllabus Subject wise — check here