ATMA admit card 2017 will be announced by the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS). AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA) is organized for admission to post-graduate programmes in management (PGDM, PGDBA, MBA, MCA, MCM, etc.) . It is conducted four times within a period of one year. However, last year (in 2016) it was conducted 7 times within one year. Generally, the entrance test is scheduled in the month of December, February, May and July. Through this article, students can check complete details about ATMA 2017 admit card.
ATMA Admit Card 2017
ATMA 2017 admit card will be provided through online mode only. No offline mode will be entertained for downloading the admit card. The applicants are required to carry one identity proof along with the admit card. The ID proof can be Voter ID Card, Aadhar Card, Passport, Driving License, PAN Card etc. The admit card downloading link will be provided in this section of our article.
ATMA Admit Card 2017 Date
Candidates who are applying for ATMA 2017 will be able to download the ATMA 2017 admit card by accessing the official website of AIMS. The admit card will be issued by the officials few days before the examination. Candidates must check all the details in the admit card including exam date, venue and timings.
The documents that students have to carry at the examination hall are listed below:
- ID Proof (original)
- Copy of Registration Form
- ATMA bulletin receipt issued after making payment of registration fee or email copy.
- Admit Card with two of recent photographs affixed in the space provided.
How to Download the Admit Card
The step by step procedure for downloading the ATMA admit card 2017 is given below:
- Go through the official link (link will be provided on given time).
- Select your exam from the drop down menu.
- Now, enter your PID and password.
- Click on “Login” button.
- Go to the admit card downloading link and download your admit card.
- Read all the instructions carefully printed in the admit card and take extra printouts of the same for further use.