BHU LLB admit card 2017 will be made available to download by the Banaras Hindu University in the month of April, 2017. Candidates will be allowed to download their admit card through login at the official website using Registration ID or Login ID. The admit card contains all information related to the exam including examination venue, roll number, duration, timings etc.
Please validate these details after obtaining your admit card. In case of any error please contact the authority soon for necessary correction. An admit card containing wrong credentials will not be accepted.
Steps to Download my Admit Card
Here are the steps with using which you can download your admit card:
- Go to the official web link of Banaras Hindu University.
- Now login with using your login ID or registration ID.
- Click the download button.
- Get printout of your admit card.
- Keep a copy of this document preserve for further reference.
- Candidates must have to obtain the admit card before the prescribed date.
- All details available on admit card must be cross checked by candidates.
- If any sort of discrepancy has occurred in the admit card then the same needs to be notified to the admission authority.
- Candidates must bring their admit card while coming to the allotted examination centre.
- You won’t be allowed to attend the exam without your admit card.
- Keep a scanned copy of your hall ticket/admit card preserve for further reference.
Direct Link to Download Admit Card: Activated Soon