Calicut University UG Entrance Examination 2017: Applications will be invited by University of Calicut for admission to the BPEd (Integrated), BHM and BPEd courses of this University through an entrance exam for the Academic session 2017. Candidates seeking admission in above UG courses should appear in the entrance test after satisfying the required eligibility criteria.
Courses offered by Calicut University
- Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM) – four years
- BPED – two years
- BPED (Integrated) – four years
Eligibility Criteria for Calicut University UG Entrance Examination 2017
For Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM):
Candidates must have done10 +2 or equivalent as recognized by University of Calicut.
For BPEd programme:
- Candidate must have done any Bachelor Degree of this University or a Bachelor degree recognized as equivalent there to.
- Applicant should be below 26 years of age as on 1st July of the Academic session in which admission is required.
- Candidate must be physically fit for every day weighty load of training and should not have any physical abnormality or psychological disability which stops him/her from taking part in physical activities.
- A medical certificate given by a qualified medical officer to confirm the above criteria must be produced at the time of admission.
- The applicant must go through a selection test in written, physical fitness and game ability.
For BPEd (Integrated) programme:
Candidate should have cleared 10+2 or qualify in two year course in Physical Education after SSLC recognized by University of Calicut.
Candidate must have completed minimum 23 years as on 1st July of the Academic year in which admission is required.
Application Form: How to apply?
Aspirants can apply online through the University website i.e. www.cuonline.ac.in.
Process to apply
- Go to official website link and click on the link ‘UG Entrance 2017″.
- Enter challan number and Pass word and proceed for completing the registration process.
- Send the print out of duly filled in application forms along with the e-chalan receipt and self attested copies of important certificates as proof of age, qualifications and community to the Head of the Department/Co-ordinator/Director so as to reach on or before due date.
- Note the online Registration I.D. Number for downloading UG entrance exam hall tickets. This Registration number should also be kept by the candidate in all future communications.
Candidates have to pay fee of Rs.300/- (Rs.100/ for candidates belonging to SC/ST category) as necessary application fee. Fee should be submitted to Calicut University Fund by e-payment (SBT online/ Friends/Akshaya e-chalan/ SBT e-chalan).
To make payment, click on “fee remittance” link in the Admission Website or the link “Instant Web Payment System” available in the Official Website of the University i.e. www.universityofcalicut.info. Select the accurate purpose of payment while processing the e-challan.
Important dates (Tentative)
|Availability of online application starts from||April 2017|
|Last date for the submission of online application||May 2017|