CG PET Exam Pattern 2017 will contain details about type of questions, marking scheme, etc. The CG PET (Chhattisgarh Pre Engineering Test) is also known as Chattisgarh PET organized by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board. It is a state level exam conducted for providing admissions into undergraduate engineering courses (B.Tech) provided by different colleges & institutions in Chhattisgarh state. Here students can check the CG PET 2017 Exam Pattern.
CG PET Exam Pattern 2017
Here we are providing the CG PET Exam Pattern 2017 including the marking scheme, type of questions, level of difficulty and other details. The detailed exam pattern is mentioned here:
- Courses: Through this examination, students will get admission in B.Tech courses.
- Exam Duration: The total exam duration will be 180 minutes (Three hours).
- Subjects: The questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
- Syllabus: The syllabus will be similar to the syllabus of the higher secondary examination.
- No. of Question: Total 150 questions will be asked in this exam (50 questions from each subject). It is necessary to attempt all the questions in this exam.
- Type of Question: The question paper will have objective type questions (multiple choice questions). Optional answers will be provided for each question. Candidates are required to choose the correct answer only.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be given for each correct response.
- Negative Marking: Negative marking will be done for wrong answers as per the marks allotted to each question.
Exam Pattern for CG PET 2017:
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks Allotted|
CG PET Syllabus 2017
Before preparing for the examination, candidates should gather all the information related to officially prescribed syllabus. The syllabus of CG PET 2017 examination will contain various subjects such as Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The syllabus will be same as per the higher secondary examination (12th class).