Current Affairs 16th September 2016-Daily GK Updates, Today Important Questions Answers, Daily Current Affairs 16th September
Hello friends welcome to our educational portal, here we have provided the Today Current Affairs September 2016. Everyone should know updates to update yourself. Applicants who are preparing for the competitive exams or bank examination need to check the Daily GK important Questions of September 2016. Aspirants can check here the Current Affairs 16th September 2016. We are providing the complete details of Daily, Weekly and monthly updates. Candidates can get the Today GK Quiz September 2016 / Current Affairs 2016 to check daily our page, please visit regular here and get the latest updates of Current Affairs GK September 2016.
Current Affairs 16th September 2016
- Jim Yong Kim For the world Bank Jim Yong Kim is appointed as president for five year term. He was 56 years old & focused World Bank on programs to reduce extreme poverty. Jim Yong Kim first term will end on June 30, 2017.
- Asia Cup 2016 On the opening day of the Track Asia Cup 2016, India bagged six medals, including three gold & two silver and one bronze. The Medal Winners are Alena Reji, Deborah Herold, Kezia Vargheese, Anu Chutia, Nayana Rajesh and Rajkumari Devi.
- Public Broadcaster Prasar Bharati will launch a website and mobile app today. All India Radio’s Balochi service to reach out to the people who speak the language across the globe.
- Andhra Pradesh has become the second state in the country after Gujarat to achieve 100 per cent electrification of households.
- Axis Bank has tied up with Banaras Hindu University (BHU) to offer specialised banking courses. The bank along with the Faculty of Commerce at BHU will develop the design and curriculum of courses, besides deciding on e-learning modules, structure and courseware
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui The Uttar Pradesh govt has appointed Nawazuddin Siddiqui as the brand ambassador of its flagship programme ‘Samajwadi Kisan Beema Yojana’. The scheme provides for cashless treatment upto Rs 2.5 lakh and Rs one lakh for organ transplant
- Samajwadi Party a divided house, Akhilesh camp attacks ‘outsider’ Amar Singh
- Donald Trump accuses Hillary Clinton of causing ‘destruction overseas and poverty at home’