Current Affairs and Important News Headlines of 11th August 2016
All the Job seekers who are Current-Affairs-11th-August-2016 Current-Affairs-11th-August-2016 preparing for the competition Examination 2016. Current Affairs 11th August 2016, Government Jobs Current GK 11th August. Every candidates need to Check the details of Latest Current Affairs for preparation of the General Knowledge. Participants can get the latest updates of Current GK August 2016 from this post; we are providing the updates of Today or Daily GK Quiz August 2016, Current Affairs 11th August 2016, Today Important Questions and Latest GK Questions Answers Today with their description. Here we also covering the current highlight topics for discussion like as national & international affairs, trades/economics, award, books, sports fields. We suggest all the Job seekers; visit this page and get the latest 11th August Current Affairs 2016.
Current Affairs 11th August 2016
- RBI and SEBI In order to attract FDI, the Cabinet Expanded the list of NBFCs on 10 August 2016 which can permitted foreign investment through automatic route in “other financial services”(earlier it was only 18 specified NBFC activities after fulfilling prescribed minimum capitalization norms mentioned therein) , if they are under regulators like which two institution
- Judoka Rafaela Silva who is won the women’s 57kh judo gold at Rio Olympics on 9 August 2016.
- NHAI – MOU – IIT Kharagpur NHAI has Signed the MoU with IIT Kharagpur for research on Laboratory & Field Investigations on Paneled Cement Concrete Pavements for Highways. The duration of this project is three years. For this project, NHAI has paid Rs.1.25 crores
- Rajeev Krishnan has appointed as the MD of Max Hypermarkets in India. He took as the charge from 1st August 2016. He replaces the Vijay Singh. Vijay will continue as the non-executive director.
- Takehiko Nakao has been re-elected as the president of the Asian Development Bank (ADB)
- Irom Chanu Sharmila is called as the Iron lady of Manipur
- Vladimir Putin Russion President has agreed to work toward restoring full relations with Turkey, but said rebuilding trade ties will be time counsuming.
- Dinesh Kumar Khara Appointed As Managing Director of State Bank of India (SBI)