Current Affairs 21st September 2016-Daily GK Updates, Today Important Questions Answers, Daily Current Affairs 21st September
Welcome to our Current Affairs Section : Today Current Affairs September 2016. Everyone should know updates to update yourself. Applicants who are preparing for the competitive exams or bank examination need to check the Daily GK important Questions of September 2016. Aspirants can check here the Current Affairs 21st September 2016. We are providing the complete details of Daily, Weekly and monthly updates. Candidates can get the Today GK Quiz September 2016 / Current Affairs 2016 to check daily our page, please visit regular here and get the latest updates of Current Affairs GK September 2016.
Current Affairs 21st September 2016
- Priyesha Deshmukh who is the Deaf Indian shooter Priyesha Deshmukh won the bronze medal in her first-ever international competition at the first World Deaf Shooting Championships held in Kazan, Russia. She won bronze in 10m air rifle category, & it was her maiden international participation.
- SS Mallikarjuna Rao The executive director of Syndicate Bank is SS Mallikarjuna Rao. Before joining the bank, Rao is General Manager & CFO of (OBC) Oriental Bank of Commerce, looking after alternate delivery channels, marketing, and publicity.
- Lt Gen Surinder Singh today took over as General Officer Commanding-in-Chif, Western Command
- Monika Kapil Mohta has appointed as the next envoy on India to Sweden.
- Barak-8 was successfully test fired off the Odisha coast.It has been designed and developed by DRDO, Israel Aerospace Industries and Israel’s Administration for the Development of Weapons and Technological Infrastructure.The missile was test fired from a mobile launcher at the Integrated Test Range in Chandipur in Balasore district in Odisha.It is 4.5-meter long and weighs around 3 tonnes can carry a payload of 70 kilograms. It has a speed of Mach 2.It has the capacity to identify and neutralize various forms of aerial threats such as rockets, UAVs, planes, helicopters in a single flight.
- India World Economic Freedom Index measures the degree of economic freedom in countries in five broad areas based on 2014 data. They are (i) Size of government: expenditure, taxes and enterprises (ii) legal structure and security of property rights; (iii) access to sound money; (iv) freedom to trade internationally and (v) regulation of credit, labour, and business. The index was release as part of the 2016 annual report of the Economic Freedom.The report was published by the Centre for Civil Society, a public policy think tank along with Canada’s Fraser Institute.
- Anandi Ramalingam For the first time which a woman has been appointed as the Director of the Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL). On 16 September 2016 she will assumed charge as functional/whole time director
- Yatri Mitra Sewa Indian Railways on 19 September 2016 launched which facilitate access to wheelchairs, battery operated cars and porter services. The service was launched to make rail travel comfortable for elderly, differently-abled and ailing travelers