KIIT Admission 2017 : Applications will be invited by KIIT, Bhubaneswar, for admission to the various under graduate and post graduate courses in the fields of Engineering, Medicine, Bio-technology, Law, Management, Computer application, Fashion, Rural management, Journalism and Sculpturing and Film Studies etc for academic year 2017. Candidates seeking admission in above said courses at KIIT must apply as per prescribed schedule.
UG Courses at Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT), Bhubaneswar
- B.Sc Nursing
- Bio- Technology
- BA LLB/B.SC LLB/BBA LLB
- Bachelor of Design
- Bachelor in Film and Television production
PG Courses at KIIT, Bhubaneswar.
- MCA (LE)
- M.S c Nursing
- M.Sc (Applied Microbiology/Biotechnology)
- Master of Mass communication
KIIT University, Bhubaneswar : Application Form
Candidates can get the KIIT Application form online as well offline.
Aspirants applying through method 1 would be needed to submit copies of their mark sheets and other related documents at a later stage, as will be prescribed by the institution. Payment of applicable fee can be made through credit card/bank transfer etc., as instructed / supported at the online payment site itself.
- Candidates applying through Method 2 should make the payment through a demand draft of required fee- drawn in favour of “KIIT” school concerned, payable at Bhubaneswar. The demand draft along with the completely filled in and signed application form needs to be sent to “Professor In-charge, Admissions, KIIT concerned school,KIIT University, Bhubaneswar – 751024”.
- Candidates need to mention their name and address on the reverse of the Demand Draft correctly.
- Applicants must keep photocopies of the Demand Draft and the application form submitted for future reference.
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Admission Process
Selection to various undergraduate and postgraduate courses is mainly made through the university’s entrance examination i.e. KIITEE (KIIT Entrance Examination). Selection of candidates to the M.Tech courses is also done through GATE.
Candidates are enrolled to the law school via All India common written exam called as KLSAT (KIIT Law School Admission Test). Admission to the newly introduced programs of film studies, fashion, journalism and sculpturing the admission will be based on merit of previous qualifying examinations and further experiences related to the related disciplines.
About KIIT University
Established in the year 1992, KIIT University, previously known as Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, is a famous co-educational, independent university situated at Bhubaneswar in the Indian state of Odisha. It offesr quality education in various fields at Undergraduate and Post graduate levels. The university was ranked 32nd in the NIRF India Rankings 2016 organized by the Ministry of Human Resource Development by the year 2016.
KIIT University contact details
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology
KIIT University, Bhubaneswar
Odisha – India (751024)
Website address: http://www.kiit.ac.in/