MU OET Result 2017 will be announced online in the last week of May 2017. Manipal University Online Entrance Test (MU OET) is conducted for those students who wish to take admissions in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered by the Manipal University and its affiliated colleges. MU OET 2017 will be organized from the second week of April to third week of May 2017 tentatively. Here, we are providing details about MU OET 2017 result, rank, merit list and how to check the result.
MU OET 2017 Result
Manipal University is the exam conducting authority of MU OET. MU will declare the result online on its official website. Result will not be sent to the candidates by post or through any other means. MU OET 2017 result will display the candidate’s score and rank obtained in the entrance test. Manipal admission will be purely done on the basis of candidate’s score in entrance test. In this page, we will provide the official link through which candidates can check their result.
MU OET 2017 Result Declaration Date
Manipal University result 2017 will be revealed in the last week of May 2017. The result will let the candidates know about their performance in Manipal entrance exam. Along with result, students can also check the merit list which will be prepared on the basis of candidates performance in entrance exam. Students can check Manipal University counselling 2017 schedule on its official website after the announcement of result.
How to Check the Result
The simple steps for downloading the MU OET result 2017 is mentioned below:
- Go through the official link. The link will be provided on given time.
- Click on the link.
- To check the rank, students have to enter the valid application number & to download the score card, students need to enter application number and password in the specified tab.
- Press the “Submit” button for submitting your details.
- Now, result will be displayed on the screen.
- Check your result and download it.
- Take the printout of your result.
- Candidates are advised to take at least 2-3 copies of your result and keep it safe till the completion of admission process.