NIA Recruitment Sub Inspector, Constable, UDC Notification 2016
NIA Recruitment Sub Inspector, Constable, UDC: National Investigation Agency (NIA) announced vacancy for the post of Sub Inspector, Constable, Head Constable, Inspector, Upper Division Clerk, Data Entry Operator and various posts on deputation basis at NIA Branch Office Jammu in 2016. It’s a good chance for all those candidates who want to apply in National Investigation Agency. NIA Sub Inspector, Constable, UDC Notification 2016. NIA Latest Vacancy 2016 all eligible candidates can apply offline application before on 5th August 2016. More details are given bellow…
The official website is www.nia.gov.in of National Investigation Agency
Academic Qualification for NIA Recruitment 2016:-
The candidates must have passed Bachelor Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University/Institute.
For More Details See Official Notification….
Age Limit (National Investigation Agency Vacancy 2016):-
The candidates age shouldn’t be more than 56 years. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
No. of Posts (55 vacancies):-
- Inspector – 06
- Sub Inspector – 11
- Assistant Sub Inspector – 10
- Head Constable – 10
- Assistant – 01
- Upper Division Clerk – 02
- Stenographer Grade I – 01
- Data Entry Operator – 02 vacant posts
Application Fee (for NIA Jobs):-
For application fee details see official notification..
The selection process is haven’t given by official notification
Salary/Grade Pay (NIA Notification 2016):-
The salary offered is Rs. 9300 – 34800/- With Grade Pay Rs.4600/4200/- (for post 1,2,5,7), Rs. 5200 – 20200/- With Grade Pay Rs. 2800/2400/- (for post 3,4,6,8).
The job location is Jammu
Important Dates (NIA Application Form):-
The Last date of submission application is 5th August 2016.
How to Apply (NIA Recruitment Notification 2016):-
The Application is available Offline candidate can send all required document before on 05/08/2016 for applying for the post of Sub Inspector, Constable, Head Constable, Inspector, Upper Division Clerk, Data Entry Operator and various. Read full Notification NIA Recruitment 2016-17 before applying application.
DIG (Adm), NIA HQ, 7th Floor NDCC –II Building Jai Singh Road, New Delhi 110 001.
- First of all click “Important Notification/ Application Form” Button and read full notification carefully.
- The candidates send application by post along with document original and one set of self attested photocopies of certificates/ testimonials related to educational qualification, age proof, Etc.
- Candidates need to take printout of registration slip for future references. After generation of printout of online application your registration is provisionally valid for primary stage of recruitment process.
NOTE (National Investigation Agency Notification 2016 ):-
- Candidates are required have a valid e-Mail ID.The registration details would be sent at email ID.
- Have a valid Personal Contact No. to give SMS alert about application.
NIA Recruitment 55 Sub Inspector, Constable, UDC
National Investigation Agency ,
7th Floor, NDCC-II Building, Jai Singh Road,New Delhi,India110001