NIMCET Counselling 2017: NIT Durgapur is responsible to organize counselling process for NIMCET 2017. Candidates who are eligible for appearing in the counselling process they need to register themselves first for the same. Usually, three rounds of counselling are conducted, but the authority may conduct fourth round of counselling in case seats are vacant.
Candidates may expect that NIMCET will be conducted in the month of May, 2017 for aspirants seeking admission to MCA programmes offered by all NITs. You’ll be allotted a seat based on your choice given at the time of counselling.
NIMCET Counselling Procedure Highlights
- Candidates may fill their choice of colleges and courses in online mode only.
- They can fill their preferred choices of NITs after login to their account with using username and password.
- Candidates have to pay counselling fee amounting Rs.10,000/- via State Bank collect. They need to produce the e-receipt at the time of remote reporting.
- Candidates, who are eligible for first round of counselling, they will have to report at any of the respective reporting centres along with printout of their seat allotment letter and all necessary documents.
- Candidates need to submit e-receipt for initial fee of Rs.10000/-.
NIMCET counselling schedule 2017 will be updated to you after announcement of its official notification. We advise aspirants to keep visiting this page to get related updates. We’ll update the complete schedule here on the day of releasing its related notification.
List of Required Documents
Caste and other related documents;
Academic documents in original;
E-Payment receipt of Rs 10,000/-