NMU M.Tech Admission 2017: Applications will be invited by North Maharashtra University (NMU), Jalgaon from eligible candidates for admission to three years Master of Technology (M.Tech) Programme in Environmental Science & Technology for the academic year 2017.
Duration of course: 2 years (Four Semester (Regular) and Six Semesters (Part time)
Intake Capacity: 20 (12 Regular + 8 Part Time)
Eligibility criteria for NMU M.Tech Admission 2017
- Applicants who have done B.E/ B.Tech degree, or M.Sc. in Chemical/ Environment/ Biotech/ Earth Sciences/ Biological/ Biomedical/ Agricultural Sciences of an appropriate area of study or an examination accepted by N.M.U, Jalgaon are considered eligible to apply for admission.
- The candidates should score at least of 50% marks in qualifying examination; those who are waiting final year Results may also apply.
Application form: How to apply?
Candidates can obtain the admission application form from the official website of University. The Completed application form in all respects, with applicable copies of attested certificates and documents along with a Demand Draft of Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- for candidates belonging to SC/ST category) in favor of ‘Finance and Accounts Officer, North Maharashtra University’ payable at Jalgaon must reach to “The Director, School of Environmental & Earth Sciences, North Maharashtra University, P.B. No. 80, Umavinagar, Jalgaon-425001” (M.S.) on or before due date.
Applicants will have to appear for the written aptitude test and interview to be organized by the North Maharashtra University for taking admission to M.Tech courses.
The questions of written aptitude test will be divided into four parts equally as listed below:
- Quantitative Aptitude – 25 marks
- General Intelligence – 25 marks
- Environmental Science & Engineering – 25 marks
- Simple Reasoning – 25 marks
Important dates (Tentative)
|Application form will be available from||June 2017|
|End Date for Receiving of completed Application Forms||July 2017|
|Date of Written aptitude Test and Interview||July 2017|
|Merit list will be displayed on||July 2017|
|End date for admission||August 2017|
|Classes will Commence from||August 2017|