RGPV Master of Applied Management (MAM) Admission 2017: Applications will be invited by Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya for admission to Master of Applied Management (MAM) programme for academic year 2017. Interested and eligible candidates can apply as per prescribed schedule.
RGPV Master of Applied Management (MAM) Course details
MAM is a 5-year (10 Semesters Dual Degree course) integrated programme in Applied Management and is open to candidates of 12th class.
Total number of available seats will be 60. The seats are distributed as follows:
- Science stream – 20 seats
- Commerce stream -20 seats
- Arts Streams -20 seats
Eligibility Criteria for RGPV Master of Applied Management (MAM) Admission 2017
Candidates must have done Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (10+2) under the scheme of the M.P. Board of Secondary Education or equivalent examination obtaining minimum of 50% aggregate marks (also obtaining pass mark/grade in all subjects separately) organized by M.P. Board of secondary Education or equivalent examination from recognized Board.
There will be reservation to SC/ST /OBC/PH candidates as per the norms of state Government of Madhya Pradesh.
RGPV Master of Applied Management (MAM) Application Form: How to apply
- Applications will be available online through the official website of university i.e. https://www.rgpv.ac.in. Applicants must ensure that they have accurately filled the application form. Once you’ve submitted the online application form, changes in the entries will not be allowed. Incorrectly filled application forms are likely to be discarded.
- Candidates ensure that the name entered in the application form, must be the same as provided in the mark sheet of the qualifying examination. Any inconsistencies in the name should be valid by the competent authority
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 750/- (Rs.250/- for candidates belonging to Scheduled Cast (SC), scheduled Tribe (ST) and Other Backward Class excluding creamy layer (OBC) category of Madhya Pradesh) as mandatory registration fee.
Result / Merit List
A Final list will be made by the RGPV MAM Admission committee, on the /basis of percentage of total aggregate marks scored in H.S.C. Examination (Standard 10+2)
Separate merit list will be produced of candidates passed in different branches at standard 12th viz. commerce, Science, and arts stream.
Important dates (Tentative)
|Submission of duly filled online application form will begin from||May 2017|
|Last date for the submission of duly filled online application forms||June 2017|
|List of selected candidates will be published on||June 2017|