TSPSC giving a great opportunity to all the candidate those fill the application for the exam conduct for Manager Engineering posts. Applicants are pleased to know that TSPSC has been uploaded the Manager Engineering Exam Syllabus & Pattern from which you will prepare for the written Exam.
TSPSC Manager Engineering Exam Syllabus & Pattern 2016
Latest Update : Telangana State Public Service Commission presenting its latest notice of Exam syllabus issuing of the exam held for the posts of Manager Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics & Communication and Computer Science/ Information Technology) in Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board. TSPSC has bee uploaded the Manager Engineering Exam Syllabus & Pattern 2016.
Exam Pattern :
|Paper – I||General Studies & General Abilities||150||150||02:30 Hrs.|
|Paper – II||Engineering||150||300||02:30 Hrs.|
- Applicants will face the objective type question sin the written exam.
- There will also be a Interview of 50 marks.
Exam Syllabus : Exam Syllabus for Telangana PSC AEE (Civil) Exam is given below :-
Paper-I: GENERAL STUDIES AND GENERAL ABILITIES
- Current affairs – Regional, National and International.
- International Affairs.
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
- Environmental issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
- Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography and Demography of Telangana.
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Modern India with special emphasis on Indian National Movement.
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special emphasis on Telangana Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state.
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
- Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc. and inclusive policies.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Literature of Telangana.
- Policies of Telangana State.
- Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
- Basic English. (10th class Standard)
PAPER-II CIVIL ENGINEERING
- Building Materials And Construction
- Strength of Materials And Theory of Structures
- RCC and Steel Structures
- Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulics
- Hydrology and Water Resources Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering
- Estimation, Costing and Construction Management
Section I: Applied Mechanics and Design
- Engineering Mechanics
- Mechanics of Materials
- Theory of Machines
- Machine Design
Section II: Fluid Mechanics and Thermal Sciences
- Fluid Mechanics
- Power Engineering
- I.C. Engines
- Turbo machinery
Section III: Materials, Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering
- Engineering Materials
- Casting, Forming and Joining Processes
- Machining and Machine Tool Operations
- Metrology and Inspection
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- Production Planning and Control
- Inventory Control
- Operations Research
- Electric Circuits and Fields
- Electrical Machines
- Power Systems
- Control Systems
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Power Electronics
- Electric Drives
ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
- Network graphs
- Network theorems
- Solution of network equations using Laplace transform
- Electronic Devices
- Device technology
- Analog Circuits
- Digital circuits
- Combinatorial circuits
- Sequential circuits
- Microprocessor (8085):
- Signals and Systems:
- Linear Time-Invariant (LTI) Systems
- Control Systems
- Tools and techniques for LTI control system analysis
- Control system compensators
- Analog communication systems
- Digital communication systems
- Digital modulation schemes
- Maxwell’s equations
- Plane waves
- Transmission lines
- Basics of Antennas
COMPUTER SCIENCE & INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- Probability and Statistics
- Set Theory & Algebra
- Linear Algebra
- Numerical Methods:
Computer Science and Information Technology
- Graph Theory
- Mathematical Logic
- Digital Logic
- Computer Organization and Architecture:
- Programming and Data Structures:
- Theory of Computation:
- Compiler Design:
- Operating Systems
- Information Systems and Software Engineering
- Computer Networks
- Web technologies
For More Details Official Website : www.tspsc.gov.in