UPSC SCRA Syllabus 2016 – UPSC SCRA English Syllabus 2016, UPSC SCRA GK Syllabus PDF Download, Physics, Mathematics, Candidates download SCRA Syllabus PDF File
UPSC SCRA Syllabus Pattern 2016 : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination (SCRA Exam) 2016 has announced the notification for SCRA Examination. UPSC SCRA 2016 Exam will be held in January 2016.
UPSC is currently issuing the Admit Cards for UPSC SCRA 2016 examination. Appearing candidates are searching for the Latest Syllabus / Exam Pattern. Candidates can download the RPSC SCRA syllabus pattern form our site. There will be six parts in the question paper as Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English Language, General Knowledge and Psychological Test (Mental ability). All questions will ask from 12th class (CBSE) equivalent standard.
Syllabus for UPSC SCRA 2016-
Detailed syllabus for all subject are given below:
- The question will be asked to test the candidate’s command and understanding over English Language.
- The question will be asked to test the basic intelligence and mechanical aptitude of the candidate.
- This paper contains the question from general awareness, environment around him and its application to society. All questions will be from 12th class or equivalent.
- Man and his Environment: Evolution of life, plants, animals, human body, environment pollution and its control, population explosion, main cereal and cash crops of India, solar system and the earth, seasons, natural hazards, distribution of natural resources and industries in India.
- History, Politics and Society in India: Rise of nationalism and national struggle for freedom culminating in Independence, constituting India and it’s characteristics features, India’s foreign policy and non-alignment, broad features of Indian social system, division of labour, social disorganization in India and inflation and price stabilization.
- Dimension measurement using various instruments
- Time, velocity and distance
- Newton’s principle of motion and moment
- Mass and weight
- Pressure and it’s application
- Temperature and it’s measurement
- Wave motion
- Reflection and refraction of light with it’s applications
- Electric charge and basis of voltage, current and resistance
- Magnetic forces and it’s application
- Electromagnetic induction: DC and AC generators
- High frequency rays (X-ray etc.)
- Nuclear energy and it’s applications.
- Various Atomic structures and their significance
- Periodic table
- Various type of Chemical bonding
- Types of Chemical reactions and application
- Dissolved substances
- Acids and bases
- Oxidation and reduction
- Inorganic chemistry: Hydrogen, group I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII and 0, metallurgical processes.
- Organic chemistry: Bonds, alkenes, alkenes and alkynes, hydrocarbons, halogen derivatives, hydroxy compounds, Aldehydes and ketones, nitro compounds amines, carboxylic acid, esters, polymers and nonstructural treatment of carbohydrates.
- Matrices and Determination
- Analytics Geometry (Two dimensions)
- Differential calculus
- Integral calculus and Differential equations
- Vectors and it’s applications
- Statistics and probability