VSSUT M.Sc Admission 2017: The Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology (VSSUT), Odisha, will be inviting application for admission to the Regular M.Sc programme in various departments such as Physics, chemistry, Mathematics for the academic session 2017. Interested and eligible candidates can apply as per prescribed schedule.
Details of Departments/specialization and seats Intake
- Physics (Applied sciences) – 18 seats
- Chemistry (Industrial chemistry) – 18 seats
- Mathematics (Applied Mathematics)-18 seats
Eligibility Criteria for VSSUT M.Sc Admission 2017
Candidates need to satisfy below eligibility criteria before apply to M.Sc admission application form.
- Candidates should have done B.Sc. /+3 Science with the proposed specialization as one of the subjects.
- Students, who have completed all academic requirements of the B.Sc. /+3 Science degree, but waiting for the results are also eligible for temporary admission. Provided they must submit appropriate course completion certificate from the Head of the Institution, which they last attended, and copies of mark sheets before due date.
Application Form: How to apply
The interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the University Website i.e. www.vssut.ac.in. Candidates are advised to fill the application form completely with correct details. They need to submit a hard copy of the duly filled in signed application along with non-refundable demand draft of Rs. 500/- (Rs.200/- for candidates belonging to SC/ST category) in favour of VSSUT, Burla payable at SBI, Burla or Syndicate Bank and submit the same via Speed Post only so as to reach the Dean, PGS& R, VSSUT, Burla before the due date.
The candidates should have write “Application for M.Sc Program 2017” on the envelope enclosed application form along with the name of the Department (Specialization) as applicable
The university holds the right to reject / accept any or all the application forms or the complete selection process without giving any reason thereof
List of documents to be enclosed along with application form
- Non-refundable demand draft
- Attested copy of 12th (Science) class certificate / Equivalent Examination
- Attested copy of 10th class certificate/ Equivalent Examination
- Attested copy of +3 Science/B.Sc certificate/ Equivalent Examination
- Attested copy of Mark sheets and Grade sheets of the 12th level / Equivalent Examination
- Attested copy of Mark sheets of the 10th / Grade sheets / Equivalent Examination
- Attested copy of Mark sheets of +3 Science (B.Sc) /Grade sheets / Equivalent Examination
- Attested copy of SC/ST caste certificate (if applicable)
Selection to all disciplines of M.Sc. Programme will be done in the odd semester of each session by an open selection mode through academic career assessment. The assessment of applicants for the reason of admission will be made on one of the following criteria:
- 10+2 level- 30 marks
- High school – 20 marks
- +3 (B.Sc) Level Aggregate of all subjects – 20 marks
- +3 (B.Sc)Honours – 30 marks
Important dates (Tentative)
|Applications will be available from||March 2017|
|End date for the receiving of duly filled application forms||June 2017|
|List of selected candidates will be published on||July 2017|
|Date of admission||July 2017|
For more news and updates, stay tuned with us