West Bengal Health & Family Welfare Department Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 322 DEO Posts at www.wbhealth.gov.in:
Department of Health & Family Welfare, Government of West Bengal has issued an advertisement about WB Health Dept DEO Recruitment 2016 for 322 Data Entry Operator Posts on its official website at www.wbhealth.gov.in. The WB Health Department is inviting Online Application from Graduate aspirants of 21-40 years age group for filling up 322 vacant posts of Data Entry Operator Posts in 2016.
The West Bengal Health & Family Welfare Department is going to appoint eligible aspirants on the basis of Academic Merits, Computer Test and Interview in 2016. The applicants must have Technical Knowledge and Essential Experience to be eligible to apply for Data Entry Operator post. The interested and eligible applicants can apply online for WB Health DEO Recruitment 2016 via official portal at www.wbhealth.gov.in from 02.03.2016 to 18.03.2016.
WB Health Department Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 322 DEO Vacancies at www.wbhealth.gov.in
Name of Organization:
Department of Health & Family Welfare, Government of West Bengal
Job Category : Government Job
Name of Recruitment:
WB Health Department Data Entry Operator (DEO) Recruitment 2016
Data Entry Operator: 322 Vacancies
Category wise Vacancies:
Unreserved – 166 posts
SC – 72 posts
ST – 19 posts
OBC A – 32 posts
OBC B – 23 posts
PWD – 10 posts
As on 1st January 2016, the Age of the aspirant must be in between 21 years and 40 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be given to Reserved Category aspirants as per West Bengal Government Rules.
The applicant must have obtained Graduate Degree from a recognized university. Moreover, the applicant should have passed at least 1 year Diploma/Certificate in Computer Application from a government recognized institution.
Kindly refer Official Notification.
The aspirant will be selected through Computer Test and Interview.
The Weightage of Marks will be as under_
- Academic Qualification – 30 Marks
- Computer Test & Interview – 70 Marks
The aspirant will be paid Consolidated Monthly Remuneration of Rs.13500/- per month.
How to Apply Online for WB Health Department Data Entry Operator (DEO) Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to official website at www.wbhealth.gov.in.
- Find out Recruitment tab and select it to go to respective page.
- Navigate to Recruitment of Data Entry Operator (DEO) Posts in WB Health & Family Welfare Department.
- Download the Official Notification and read it completely before applying online.
- Get back to Recruitment/Careers page and click on Apply Online link to proceed.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with required personal, educational details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as per instructions.
- Complete the rest of formalities and submit the Application online.
- Save your Application Number for reference for future.
- Get printout of Application for record and more use.
Starting Date of Online Application: 02 March 2016
Closing Date of Online Application: 18 March 2016
Date of Computer Test: to be Announced Later
Click to View/Download Official Notification
For more information about WB Health Dept DEO Recruitment 2016 Notification for 322 Vacancies of Data Entry Operator Posts in West Bengal Department of Health & Family Welfare, Online Application Process, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Process of Selection, Pay Scale, Important Dates etc., the aspirants must log on to official website at www.wbhealth.gov.in.