Admissions Open at Acharya Nagarjuna University for PG Programs 2016
Acharya Nagarjuna University (ANU), Guntur invites applications for admission to Master of Science (M.Sc), Master of Arts (M.A), Master of Social Work (MSW), Masters in Human Resource Management (MHRM), Master of Commerce (M.Com), Master of Education (M.Ed), integrated Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master of Physical Education (M.P.Ed.) programs offered by Acharya Nagarjuna University, ANU P.G. Centre, Ongole and its Affiliated Colleges for the session 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for ANU, Guntur:
- For M.Sc in Aquaculture Program: Candidates should have B.Sc, With Zoology/ Fisheries/ Fishery Science/ Aquaculture/ Industrial Fish and Fisheries/ Any of the Life sciences as one of the subjects.
- For M.Ed Program: Candidates should have B.Ed degree.
- For Integrated MBA Program: Candidates should have Intermediate (plus two) with any combination of optional subjects or its equivalent (including Diploma in Polytechnic) or 2 Years I.T.I.
- For M.Com Program: All B.Com graduates can apply.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their www.anudoa.in.
How to Apply for ANU, Guntur:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Cost of application is Rs. 500/-.
- Application fee can be paid through SBI I-Collect/ payment gateway credit or debit card.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their www.anudoa.in.
Selection Procedure for ANU, Guntur:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Acharya Nagarjuna University Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (ANUPGCET) conducted by the university.
- Last date for submission of online applications: Wednesday, March 30, 2016.
- Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs.1000/-: Saturday, April 09, 2016.
- Last date for submission of online applications with tatkal fee of Rs.1500/-: Saturday, April 23, 2016.
- Download of hall-tickets: Monday, April 25, 2016 onwards.
- Date of ANUPGCET: Sunday, May 01, 2016, Monday, May 02, 2016 and Tuesday, May 03, 2016.
For more information on college and courses, please visit ANU, Guntur’s official website.
ANU Guntur – Admission Notices 2016