MBA 2017 Admissions open at University of Manchester, UK
Applications are invited by University of Manchester, UK for admission to Master of Business administration (MBA) offered in various specializations under school Alliance Manchester Business School for the commencing session 2017.
About Alliance Manchester Business School:
Alliance Manchester Business School founded in 1965, is one of the UK’s first business schools. Alliance Manchester Business School is a full-service business school, providing industry-focused education to undergraduates, postgraduates and executives across the globe. In 2016, Financial Times survey ranks their MBA 7th in the UK, 14th in Europe and 38th in the world, ranked 6th in the world, outside the US, by business title Forbes.
MBA Scholarships offered at Alliance Manchester Business School:
- Alliance MBS Scholarships
- Alumni Scholarships
- Alliance MBS Bursaries
- Alliance MBS Agreements
Eligibility Criteria for University of Manchester:
- Have a strong undergraduate degree result (UK bachelor or international equivalent as recognised by UK NARIC) from a recognized university.
- Have taken GMAT or GRE within five years of the deadline by which you are applying and should possess a valid score (550 – 700).
- Have valid scores of Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS), if their first language is not English.
- Have a minimum 3 year of work experience.
How to Apply for University of Manchester:
Candidates can apply online.
Selection criteria for University of Manchester:
Applicants’ application will be evaluated on academics, experience and interview conducted by the selection committee.
Application deadline: Monday, November 21, 2016.
For more information on college and courses, please click Alliance Manchester Business School