AILET Eligibility Criteria 2017: National Law University (NLU) Delhi is the exam conducting authority of All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) conducted for aspirants seeking admission to BA LLB, LLM and PhD programmes. After exploring this post, you’ll able to know, what are the minimum eligibility norms for appearing in AILET 2017?
Candidates who are applying for AILET 2017, they must check its related eligibility conditions. Candidate’s eligibility will be verified at any stage of selection. Whenever candidate is found ineligible his/her candidature stands cancelled at the same time.
Eligibility Criteria for BA LLB
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 or its equivalent exam with obtaining minimum 50% marks in order to appear in AILET.
- Appearing candidates are eligible to apply for AILET.
- The exam conducting authority has removed the maximum age limit for appearing in AILET.
Eligibility Criteria for LLM
- Candidates should hold LLB or its equivalent degree with 55% marks (50% for candidates belonging to reserved category).
- Candidates, appearing in final year exam, are eligible to apply for admission to LLM programme.
Eligibility Criteria for PhD Programme
If you are seeking admission to PhD programme then you should have LLM degree with 55% marks (50% for candidates belonging to reserved category).
After verifying all eligibility conditions as mentioned above, candidates are allowed to apply for All India Law Entrance Test (AILET). Who is not eligible, he/she should avoid applying for admission to PhD programme. Candidature of ineligible candidates can be cancelled at any point of time.