Bangalore University LLM admission 2017: Applications will be invited by Bangalore University from eligible candidates for admission to One Year Post Graduate Degree Programme in Law under Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) through entrance exam for academic year 2017. Interested and eligible candidates can apply as per prescribed schedule.
Bangalore University LLM Programme details
The university offers PG Law programme in following specializations:
- Constitutional and Administrative Law
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Labour and Employment Law
Eligibility Criteria for Bangalore University LLM admission 2017
Candidates seeking admission to One Year Post-Graduate Degree Program in Law are needed to appear in the entrance exam. Before applying for admission entrance test candidates must satisfy below eligibility criteria.
- Aspirants should have passed 3yrs/ 5yrs LLB degree examination organized by Bangalore University or any other University recognized by UGC leading to the award of LLB degree with minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST Category I and differently abled candidates) in the aggregate.
- Applicants from foreign countries who had qualified TOEFL exam is also considered eligible for admission.
Application Form: How to apply?
Candidates should visit and browse the application form from official website of university i.e. www.karnataka.gov.in/bangaloreuniversity or www.attristech.com/bu after the release of official notification.
Candidates are required to download the fee challan and make the payment of the prescribed fees at any of the branches of State Bank of Mysore (SBM) or remit the fee online to the said University Account.
Applicants should enter the required details in the Application Form and submit the duly filled in application online on or before due date.
Selection criteria for LLM Admission 2017
To apply for this study programme, applicant should have to appear in admission test which is organized by the PG Department of Studies & Research, University of Law College, Jnana Bharati Campus, BU –Bangalore. Selection of candidates will be based on merit list which is prepared on the criteria as listed below for selection of candidates:
- 50% of the marks obtained by the candidate in All India Admission Test
- 50% of the Marks scored in LLB Degree 3/5 years (in the aggregate)
Important dates (Tentative)
|Application Forms will be available from||July 2017|
|Last date for the receiving of application form||July 2017|
|Last date for the receiving of application form (with late fee of Rs 200/)||July 2017|
|Entrance test will be held on||July 2017|
|Key answers will be declared on||July 2017|
|Objections, if any, to be raised by the applicants for key answers||August 2017|
|Provisional Eligibility List of qualified applicants will be announcement on||August 2017|
|Date of counseling and admission||August 2017|
|Classes will begin from||August 2017|
Dear Visitor : Visit our website regularly for latest updates. In case of any clarification on Latest Govt Vacancies & Job Openings, please email us at [email protected] or comment your message below.