Bank of India Recruitment 2016 for Specialist Officers Apply Online Application (BOI)
Bank of India Recruitment 2016 Specialist Officers: Bank of India (BOI) recruitment for the posts of (Specialist Officers) Chartered Accountant, Information Technology, Risk Analysts, Law Officer, Technical Officer (Premises) and Technical Officer (Appraisal) in 2016. It’s a good chance for all those candidates who want to apply in BOI. Bank of India ( BOI ) Specialist Officers Notification 2016. BOI latest vacancy in 2016 all eligible candidates can apply onlineapplication Bank of India Recruitment 2016 before on 3rd March 2016. More details are given bellow..
The official website is www.bankofindia.co.in of Bank of India.
Chartered Accountant:- The candidates must have passed Chartered Accountant (CA) examination from a recognized University.
Risk Analysts:- The candidates must have passed Graduation/Post Graduation Degree from a recognized Institute/University.
- Should be minimum 3 years experience in a reputed financial institution /Bank/ Mutual Funds/NBFC’s.
Law Officer:- The candidates must have passed Degree in Law with minimum 60 % marks from a recognized University.
- Should be minimum 5 years experience active practice as an Advocate in Civil and Criminal Courts.
Information Technology:- The candidates must have passed Engineering Degree in Computer Science/ Electronics and Telecommunication or M.C.A with minimum 60 % marks from a recognized Institute/University.
- Should be minimum 2 years experience as software engineer/banks/Financial Institutions or 3 years experience as an IT/Computer officer.
For More Posts Details See Notification..
Candidates age should be minimum 21 years and maximum 35 years as on 01/01/2016. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
No. of Posts:-
- Chartered Accountant:- 20
- Risk Analysts:- 04
- Law Officer:- 05
- Information Technology: – 42
- Technical Officer (Premises):- 02
- Technical Officer (Appraisal) :- 04 vacant posts.
The application fee is Rs. 600/- for General/OBC candidates and Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWDcandidates. Fee Payment through Credit card/Debit Card or Net Banking.
The selection process is based on Online Test, Group discussion and personal Interview.
The salary offered is Rs. 31705 – 45950/- per month.
The job location is anywhere in India.
The starting date of application is 23rd February 2016 and Last date of application is 8th March 2016.
How to Apply:-
The Application Form is available online. Candidate can register online before on 08/03/2016 for applying for the post of Specialist Officers. Read full Notification before Bank of India Recruitment 2016 applying online application.
- First of all click “Important Notification” Button and read full notification carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so click “Apply Online” Button and fill application form before on last date.
- Online Application will be available on 23/02/2016
- Candidates need to take printout of registration slip for future references. After generation of printout of online application your registration is provisionally valid for primary stage of recruitment process.
- Candidates are required have a valid e-Mail ID.The registration details would be sent at email ID.
- Have a valid Personal Contact No. to give SMS alert about application.
- The Photograph should be in JPG or JPEG format and size should be 20 kb-50 Kb (200 X 230 pixels).
- The scanned signature in JPG or JPEG format and size should be 10 kb-20 Kb (140 X 60 pixels).