Berhampur University PG and Diploma admission 2017: Applications will be invited by Berhampur University for admission to various PG and diploma course for academic year 2017. Candidates seeking admission to post graduate courses to this university can apply as per prescribed schedule.
- Master of Law
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- Diploma in Russian Language (D.R.L)
- Diploma in Tourism & Indian Monuments (D.T.I.M)
Eligibility Criteria for Berhampur University PG and Diploma admission 2017
Applicants, who has done the qualifying degree examination of Berhampur University, or any other equivalent examination organized by other Universities/Institutions which is recognized as equivalent thereto by Berhampur University satisfying the following eligibility conditions will be eligible for admission:
- For MA (Except PM& IR and Journalism & Mass Communication)/M.COM/M.SC (except Electronic Science)
Candidates, who have done the qualifying degree examination with at least of 45 % of marks in aggregate or in honours of the related subject (minimum 40% marks in the aggregate or at least 45% marks in the related honours subject for applicants belonging to SC/ST category) is eligible for apply admission in to any of the courses offered by the P.G. Departments of the University.
- For admission into M.Sc. (Electronic Science)/ M.A. (PM& IR and Journalism & Mass Communication)
Applicants, who have done the qualifying degree examination with scoring at least of 50 % of marks in aggregate or in honours in any discipline as per eligibility (45% marks in the aggregate or 45% marks in honours in any subject as per eligibility for SC/ST Category) are eligible to apply.
Candidates who have done LL.B. Examination with at least of 55% of marks in aggregate (50% of marks in aggregate for the candidates belonging to the SC/ST category) can apply.
Eligibility Criteria for diploma course
Candidates who have done the qualifying degree examination with at least of 45 % of marks in aggregate or in honours in any subject (with at least of 40% of marks in the aggregate or 45% of marks in honours in any subject for SC/ST category) can apply.
Candidates having M.A degree (Archaeology/ History/Indian Culture) with at least of 48% of marks in aggregate are eligible to apply for admission.
Application form: How to apply
Interested and eligible candidates can download PDF application form from the official website of University i.e. www.buodisha.edu.in. Candidates seeking admission into different P.G. and diploma courses will need to send their duly filled in by them along with the applicable fee and required documents (complete in all respects) to the Head of The Department concerned for which admission is wanted via Speed Post and Registered Post. The application forms submit via in person will not be considered. The completed application forms should reach the Head of the Department concerned for which admission is required on or before the due date, failing which, it will be instantly rejected. The university will not be responsible for any postal delay.
Candidates seeking admission into different P.G. and Diploma Courses must submit application fee along with the print-out of PDF downloaded application form duly filled-in. Candidates should deposit an account payee Bank Draft/e-receipt of Rs. 400/- (Rs. 300/- for candidates belonging to SC/ST category) towards Processing-cum-Application Fee drawn in favour of the Head of the concerned Department into which admission is wanted and payable at the State Bank of India, Bhanja Bihar, Berhampur – 760 007, Odisha.
- Selection to PG and diploma course will be directed by the Regulations of the University and Rules for Admission structured by the P.G. Council and duly permitted by the Syndicate.
- Admission into all P.G. courses i.e., Chemistry, Botany, Electronic Science, Zoology, Physics, Marine Sciences, Home Science, Mathematics, History, Journalism & Mass Communication, IR & PM, Political Science, Odia, Economics, Law (LLM), English, Commerce, Linguistics and Diploma Courses i.e., Russian Language and Tourism & Indian Monuments etc will be done by the respective Departments on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination and career points.
- Admission to MCA & MBA programmes will be done through Odisha JEE 2017
Important dates (Tentative)
|Notification will be released on||May 2017|
|Last date for receiving the downloaded application form along with fee||June 2017|