BHU LLB Application Form 2017: Application process for BHU LLB entrance test will commence from January, 2017 (expected). Eligible candidates need to apply for the test in online mode with filling all required information including email ID, mobile number, name, personal info, educational info etc.
Candidates can check here details starting from registration to remitting application fee. They are restricted to apply before February, 2017. Applications, which are received after the mentioned deadline, are liable to be rejected by the exam conducting authority.
Instructions to Fill Up BHU LLB Application Form
Find below some major steps by following which you can without any hassle fill up your application form:
- Firstly, you need to go to the official web link of BHU LLB application form.
- Now, provide necessary details including your mobile number and email ID for registering online.
- Now, open your email to get registration ID.
- Then login to your account with using the same registration ID.
- Provide other necessity information in the form.
- Then, pay the requisite application fee either in online or offline mode.
- After making payment of application fee, you can submit the form in online mode.
- The mode of availability of BHU LLB application form is online.
- The form is required to be submitted in online mode only.
- Candidates also need to upload their signature and photograph at the time of applying for BHU LLB entrance test.
- Remitting necessary fee is essential in terms of applying successfully.
Candidates are required to make payment of application fee amounting Rs.500/- for general category, whereas SC/ST category candidates need to pay Rs.250/-. The amount is payable either in online or offline mode.
Please fill up only genuine information in the form otherwise it will be rejected by the exam conducting authority. Get help from your documents while filling the form for ensuring correctness of the information.