BHU LLB Counselling 2017: It is probable that counselling notification for BHU LLB 2017 will be announced in the month of June, 2017. Candidates can get here detailed overview of counselling procedure including registration, choice filling, document verification etc. candidates will be given admission only when they attend the counselling session and fulfill all eligibility norms.
Process of Participating in the Counselling Session
Candidates can participate in the counselling session by following the instructions mentioned below:
- First of all, you need to go to the official website of BHU LLB.
- Now you need to login with using your registered email Id and password.
- Now you need to fill your preferences in regards of colleges and courses.
- Then download the call letter where you can find details related to date, venue and timings of the counselling.
- Finally attend the counselling session according to the venue and other details mentioned on the call letter.
- Banaras Hindu University will organize counselling process in online as well as offline mode.
- Candidates are first required to register themselves in order to fill preferences of colleges & courses.
- Candidates will be offered admission based on their position in the merit list.
- All documents of candidates will be verified by the exam conducting authority.
- Candidates are instructed to pay the admission fee either in online mode with using credit card or debit card and in offline mode with using bank challan.
List of Essential Documents for Counselling Procedure
Candidates are instructed to bring following documents in original as well as its photocopies for document verification procedure:
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheet;
- Graduation/degree exam mark sheet;
- BHU LLB entrance test admit card;
- Date of birth proof (one can submit Class Xth certificate);
- Caste certificate for reserved category candidates;
- Medical certificate to be submitted by the physically category candidates;
- Migration, Transfer and Character certificate;