BHU LLB Exam Pattern 2017: The Banaras Hindu University conducts separate entrance test in the month of May every year for admission to LLB programmes. Aspirants, who are seeking admission to this programme they need to, get qualifying marks in the test. To get good marks in any entrance test, it is necessary for a candidate to be aware with exam pattern and syllabus of that particular test.
The post highlights here all major information associated with BHU LLB entrance test including number of questions, total marks, scheme of marking etc. Please go through this information and plan your preparation accordingly.
BHU LLB Exam Pattern 2017 Important Highlights
- The test will be conducted in offline mode.
- Candidates will get 2 hours of time for appearing in the test.
- The exam is expected to be held at 16 cities across country including five cities belong to Uttar Pradesh.
- There will be 150 questions in total and all questions will be multiple-choice type objective questions.
- Total marks of the question paper will be 450.
Each correct answer is associated with 3 marks whereas one mark would be deducted for every incorrect response. Thus, candidates should be careful enough while answering questions asked in the exam. Each question will have only one correct option. Marking more than one option for a single question will be assumed as wrong attempt and thus negative mark applicable.
Major subjects from which questions are to be asked in BHU LLB entrance test include English Comprehension, Aptitude and Mental Ability, Common Legal Knowledge & General Awareness and Current Affairs.