BLDE University Admissions 2016 for MBBS (Medical) at bldeu.in
Applications are invited by BLDE University (BLDEU), Bijapur for admission to Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) program at Shri. B. M. Patil Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre, Bijapur, the constituent college for the session 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for BLDE University:
- The candidate should have completed 17 years of age on or before 31st December 2016.
- Candidates should have passed the qualifying examination which is 2nd PUC or 10+2 higher secondary or equivalent examination.
How to Apply for BLDE University:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Application fees Rs. 2000/- can be paid online or through DD drawn in favour of The Registrar, BLDE University, payable at Vijayapura (Bijapur)-586103. The application can also be downloaded from the website.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their www.bldeu.in.
Selection Procedure for BLDE University:
Selection will be based on BLDE University All India Under Graduate Entrance Test (BLDEU-UGET 2016) conducted by the institute.
- Last date to download the application form: Monday, May 16, 2016.
- Last date to receive the application form: Friday, May 20, 2016.
- Date of BLDEU-UGET: Saturday, May 28, 2016.
For more information on college and courses, please visit BLDE University’s official website.
BLDE University’s MBBS (Medical) Admissions 2016