CBSE UGC NET answer key December 2016 will be made available online on the official admission portal of Central Board of Secondary Education. On the day of releasing answer key we will update this post with necessary links.
Before calculating your marks you must be aware with UGC NET exam pattern. Please go through the information furnished below.
CBSE UGC NET Exam Pattern / Syllabus
- There will be three papers in the exam namely Paper I, Paper II and Paper III.
- Paper I will contain 60 questions out of which 50 questions are compulsory. Total marks of the question paper will be 100.
- Paper II will contain 50 questions of 100 marks.
- Paper III will contain 75 questions of 150 marks.
- Candidates will get 2 marks for their each correct attempt.
- There will be no negative marking scheme in the exam.
- If you have marked response in a wrong way or marked more than one circle then it will be treated as wrong attempt.
Answer key will help you in calculating your expected marks in the exam. Please do not assume it as your final answer.
|Paper||For General Candidates||For OBC (NCL), PWD, SC, ST|
Direct links of downloading UGC NET answer key will be updated here in this post soon after release of its related notification.