Eligible candidates can apply for CENTAC 2017 for admission to professional degree programmes for the academic session 2017-18. Application form will be filled from the official admission portal of Government of Puducherry Centralized Admission Committee. Find here all related information of CENTAC application process including important dates, how to apply etc.
|Sl. No||Events||Respective Dates|
|1.||Online application will be issued from||May, 2017|
|2.||Deadline for issue of online application||May, 2017|
|3.||Deadline for receiving of application form printout||June, 2017|
After qualifying CENTAC 2017 candidates will be eligible for admission to BAMS, MBBS, BDS, BPT, B.V.Sc & A.H, B.Sc (MLT), B.Sc (Nursing), B.Pharm, B.Tech and B.A LLB degree programmes.
How to Apply?
Candidates may fill up application form of CENTAC 2017 in online mode from the official admission portal i.e. www.centaconline.in from May, 2017 onward. Application form submitted in any other mode won’t be accepted. Apart from applying online, candidates also need to send printout of their application along with attested copies of certificate, application fee paid via demand draft/NEFT.
Candidates can submit printout of application form either through post or in person to “The Convenor” CENTAC office PEC campus, PIllaichavady, Puducherry-605014 including online payment receipt. Candidates’ submitted online application form will be assumed as valid only after receipt of its printout.
Application fee details are mentioned in following way:
- For one programme: Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- for SC/BT);
- For two programme: Rs.750/- (Rs.375/- for SC/BT);
- For three programme: Rs.1000/- (Rs.500/- for SC/BT);
- For B.A LLB (Five year integrated) and LLB (three years course) programme: Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- for SC/ST/BT)
Payment of fee can be done with using credit card/debit card or through net banking. Candidates who are applying for B.A LLB & LLB programmes they will have to submit the form separately.
Important Instructions for Candidates
- Providing mobile number and scanned image of colour photograph is necessary while filling the form.
- Please keep scanned copy of your photograph (size 20kb to 25kb) ready in JPG format before applying online.
- Applications which are submitted after the notified deadline won’t be accepted.
- Candidates who are applying for more than one programme they need to submit separate application for the same.
- If your application is not completed in all its aspects then the same is liable to be rejected.