CENTAC Counselling 2017: The Centralized Admission Committed, Puducherry will conduct counselling session of CENTAC 2017 for all its aspirants who achieved qualifying score in the exam. The test is organized for admission to many engineering, pharmacy, medical and several other programmes. All these courses are being offered by numerous affiliated colleges/institutions located across Puducherry. Here we are providing completed information associated to CENTAC counselling process & schedule.
List of courses offered under CENTAC 2017 are M.B.B.S, B.Tech, B.A.M.S, B. Pharm, B. P.T, B.V. Sc & A.H, B. Sc (MLT), B. Sc (Nursing) and several others. The mode of counselling is offline and candidates will be intimated regarding the same via SMS/E-mail for the same.
Required Documents for Counselling Session
- Class 10th passing certificate and mark sheet;
- Class 12th passing certificate and mark sheet;
- Community and Residence certificates;
- Integrated certificate (Permanent);
- Category & Domicile Certificate.
- PWD category Certificate.
Counselling Procedure for CENTAC 2017
CENTAC counselling process involves below mentioned steps:
- Candidates are required to make payment of admission processing fee with using credit card/debit card/NEFT.
- Counselling registration is required for making payment of fee by logging to the official website of the authority.
- Candidates need to fill up their preferences of institutions and programmes as per their interest.
- The selection list and provisional allotment will be uploaded at the official website of CENTAC. Candidates are permitted to download it from there. Related information will be shared via this post.
- At the last, candidates will have to report at the allotted institute on the notified date and time. Candidates who have not reported at their allotted institute, their allotment will be cancelled.
CENTAC 2017 counselling schedule and for other updates candidates are instructed to visit this page on regular interval of time.