CET Delhi Admit Card 2017 will be released by the authority in the third week of May 2017. CET Delhi is a state level entrance examination also referred as Delhi Polytechnic. Through this examination, candidates will get admission into various polytechnic courses offered by various colleges and institutions of Delhi. Here we are providing details regarding Delhi Polytechnic Admit Card 2017.
CET Delhi Admit Card 2017
The admit card of CET Delhi exam will be provided through online mode from the website. Candidates have to go through the login window to download the CET Delhi 2017 admit card. After the entrance test no duplicate admit card will be issued by the authority. Candidates note down it is mandatory to bring the Delhi Polytechnic Hall Ticket at the examination venue.
Delhi Polytechnic Admit Card Date
Students will be able to download the CET Delhi Admit Card 2017 in the third week of May 2017. Candidates may appear in the CET Delhi exam in the last week of May 2017. After the successfully completion of exam, the CET Delhi result 2017 will be announced in the third week of June 2017. The CET Delhi counselling procedure will be held in the month of June 2017. Candidates will be called for the counselling as per their performance in the test.
How to Download the CET Delhi Admit Card
Candidates can follow these simple steps to download the Delhi Polytechnic Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of CET Delhi 2017 (link will be provided here).
- Click on the link regarding “CET Delhi Admit Card 2017”.
- Click on the “Registered Candidate Login” link.
- A login page will display on the screen.
- Select the application form as per opted by the candidates.
- Enter the Application Number and Password.
- After filling the details, click on the “Sign In” button.
- The Delhi CET Admit Card 2017 will appear on the screen.
- Print the admit card and keep some extra printouts for further use.