CET Delhi (Delhi Polytechnic) exam pattern 2017 includes information about how many questions will be asked in the examination, number of sections in examination, test duration, marking scheme, etc. CET Delhi is organized by the Department of Training and Technical education. This entrance test is conducted for admission to full-time diploma programmes in various institutes affiliated to Board of Technical Education Delhi. Through CET Delhi, admission to one year specialized certificate courses in World Class Skill Centre (WCSC) is also provided. Check complete details about CET Delhi Syllabus 2017 – Check here.
CET Delhi (Delhi Polytechnic) Marking Scheme / Exam Pattern 2017
CET Delhi is conducted for 5 tests. The examination will be conducted in the last week of May 2017. The entrance exam of Delhi Polytechnic will be conducted in Delhi only. Check below the details related to CET Delhi exam pattern 2017:
- Course: It is conducted for diploma courses.
- Number of Questions: Total 150 questions will come in the entrance exam. For Pharmacy, there will be 210 questions, out which students have to answer only 150 questions.
- Question Paper Type: Objective type questions will be asked in the examination. Four alternative options will be provided for each question, students have to mark only the right one.
- Mode of Exam: Entrance exam will be conducted in offline mode (pen and paper based).
- Duration: Students are required to attempt the question paper in 150 minutes (2 hours 30 minutes).
- Language: The medium of question paper for test 1,4 & 5 is English and Hindi. For test 2 and test 3, question paper language is English & Hindi respectively.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will contain 4 marks.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for indicating incorrect response.
|Test-1||10th Based Diploma Engineering/Non-Engineering courses||Mathematics (50 questions), Physics (40 questions), Chemistry (30 questions), Biology (15 questions), English (15 questions)|
|Test-2||(i) Modern Office Practice – English (12th Based)(ii) One year certificate courses in Hospitality Operations, Retail Services and Finance Executive (12th Based)||English Comprehension including Grammar (60 questions), Current Affairs (45 questions), Logical & Analytical Ability (45 questions)|
|Test-3||Modern Office Practice – Hindi (12th Based)||Hindi Comprehension including Grammar (60 questions), Current Affairs (45 questions), Logical & Analytical Ability (45 questions)|
|Test-4||(i) Pharmacy (12th Based)(ii) One year certificate courses in Software Testing Assistant (12th Based)||Physics (45 questions), Chemistry (45 questions), Mathematics/Biology (60 questions)|
|Test-5||Lateral Entry of ITI/10+2 (Vocational Stream) Pass outs for analogous diploma courses.||Physics (60 questions), Chemistry (30 questions) and Mathematics (60 questions)|