CG Police Constable Recruitment 2017 Latest Bharti Notification published for Chhattisgarh Tradesman GD 2976 vacancies to apply online application form at www.cgpolice.gov.in:
The latest Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment 2017 Advt has released to fill up 2976 posts of Constable (General Duty) and Tradesman vacancies in all the districts including Naxals areas. On 23rd Nov 2016, the department officials have disclosed Chhattisgarh Tradesman Notification 2017 so that interested candidates can download it from the official website. The eligible contestants from the eight sensitive Naxals affected districts like Jashpur, Koriya (Baikunthpur), Gariyaband, Mahasamund, Sarguja, Balrampur, Balod, and Dhamtari can also apply online for this CG Police Bharti. According to the notification, Chhattisgarh Constable GD jobs in Bastar, Bijapur, Rajnandgaon, Dantewada, Kanker, Kondagaon, Narayanpur and Sukma Districts going to occupy with capable applicants. Contenders can submit their CG Police Constable Recruitment 2017 Application Form from 25th Nov to 15th Dec’16 by visiting the online web page. Those who have an interest in CG Police Tradesman Vacancies can have a look at the below passages to know educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process and other information.
About Chhattisgarh Police: This department headquartered at Raipur after its establishment in 2000. It is a Government Body headed by agency executive A.N Upandhyay (DGP) of the state. It is well known as law enforcement agency of the state. Their primary work is to maintain law and order in the state by giving 24/7 protection to civilians. It has total 18 Armed Battalions (CAF) which includes 09 India Reserve (IR). The Department of Home Affairs controls all the activities of this agency. Their main is to protect the good from the bad. It has IPS cadre strength of 103. The state divided into five police ranges viz; Raipur, Durg, Bilaspur, Sarguja, and Bastar. It has 428 numbers of sanctioned Police Stations as on June 2016. They have automated the Finger Print Bureau for a better result. Their labs equipped with modern gadgets. It covers three main departments namely Crime, Traffic & Training. The department also releases notification for jobs in Chhattisgarh police dept when the need arises of a workforce. It always tries to help the people individually by publishing the recruitment notice through official website i.e. www.cgpolice.gov.in
Currently, the department has published Chhattisgarh Police Constable Bharti 2016-17 Notification online for 2976 vacancies district wise. We can guess that many unemployed people have a dream to work in govt departments. This employment news update is useful for those looking to build their careers in the right direction. So we suggest them to utilize this opportunity and apply online for CG Constable GD & Tradesman Recruitment as soon as possible. There are lots of vacancies going to hire using this employment notification. As per the circumstances, the department will accept applications from eligible persons through online mode only. The online registration procedure already started on 25/11/2016. Kindly note the last date to apply online application for Chhattisgarh Police Tradesman Vacancies is 15/12/2016. Now, coming to the educational qualifications required for latest CG Police Vacancy 2017. This recruitment is most suitable to those seeking Sarkari Naukri after clearing their 05th, 08th, 10th or 12th class exams. Minimum 18 years and maximum 28 years of age limit will require for Chhattisgarh Police Jobs in Naxals affected districts. Read the further details provided on this page to know eligibility criteria and other instructions.
CG Police Constable Recruitment 2017 Details:-
Department Name: Chhattisgarh Police
Total Vacancies: 2976
- Constables (General Duty)
Allocation of District-wise and Post wise Vacancies:-
A) GD Constable (Oversensitive Districts): 2025 Vacancies
- Rajnandgaon District vacancies – 254
- Bastar District vacancies – 253
- Bijapur District vacancies – 253
- Dantewada District vacancies – 253
- Kanker District vacancies – 253
- Kondagaon District vacancies – 253
- Narayanpur District vacancies – 253
- Sukma District vacancies – 253
B) 8 Sensitive Naxals affected Districts Constable Posts: 675 vacancies
- Balod District – 84
- Balrampur District – 84
- Jashpur District – 85
- Gariyaband District – 84
- Mahasamund District – 85
- Koriya (Baikunthpur) District – 84
- Sarguja District – 85
- Dhamtari District – 84
C) Tradesman (Hypersensitive Districts): 207 Vacancies
- Cook – 72
- Water Career – 45
- Sweeper – 45
- Dhobi – 24
- Naai (barber) – 21
D) Tradesman (Sensitive Districts): 69 Vacancies
- Cook – 24
- Water Career – 15
- Sweeper – 15
- Dhobi – 08
- Naai (barber) – 07
Job Category: State Government
Application Mode: On-line only
Pay Scale of Selected Candidates (per month):
- The department will pay salary in the pay band of Rs. 05,200/- to 20,200/- plus grade pay Rs. 01,900/- and other allowances to the selected contestants.
CG Constable Bharti Application Fee:
- General and Other Backward Class (OBC) – Rs. 200/- (two hundred rupees)
- Scheduled Castes (SCs) and Scheduled Tribes (STs) – Rs 125/- (one hundred and twenty-five rupees)
Through this web page, we have updated complete information on CG Police Recruitment 2017 in Oversensitive Districts, Hypersensitive Districts Sensitive Districts and Naxals affected areas. Candidates can click on notification download link to generate pdf file from the official site. Those who are eligible can start their registration process using a Chhattisgarh Constable GD Application Form direct link uploaded below. After completion of registration process, the authority will conduct Physical Tests to shortlist applicants for written examination. Based on the marks of Physical Test and Written Test, the final merit will be prepared by the department. Check out remaining information by scrolling down.
Chhattisgarh Police Constable GD Bharti 2017 Eligibility Criteria:-
Aspirants must have following qualifications from a recognized Board or Institute.
- For the post of Constables (General Duty)
- 10th/ 12th pass for General Category
- 08th class pass for SC Category
- 05th class pass for Naxals affected families
- For the vacancies of Tradesman:
- 05th or 08th pass
- Experience in relevant trade will require
Chhattisgarh Constable GD Jobs Age Limit (01st Jan’16):
- Age of contestants should be above 18 years and below 28 years.
- The reserved category applicants will get age relaxation as per the Government orders.
The selection process may consist of three levels. The board will appoint aspirants based on their performance in the following three selection rounds.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Written Examination
- Medical Exam
Key Dates To Remember:-
- Notification Date: 23rd November 2016
- Opening Date for Online Registration of Application Form: 25th November 2016
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Form: 15th December 2016 (upto 11:59 pm)
- PET Exam Date: Update Soon
- Written Test Date: Notified Later
Process to Apply CG Police Tradesman Recruitment 2016-17 Online Application Form:-
- First of all, subscribe to the official website.
- In a home page, press on recruitment link.
- Now again click on a link titled as Chhattisgarh CAF IR Battalions Recruitment Notification.
- Download the advertisement and then go through the details given in the notification.
- If you satisfy eligibility criteria, then press “Online Application Form” link.
- Select your Post, Domicile District, Exam Center and then click on I Agree option.
- Enter your details like Name, Gender, Father’s Name, DOB, Caste, Educational Qualification, Address, Mobile Number, etc.
- Upload your Photograph in JPG Format (40.0kb – 50.0Kb Size).
- Click on “Submit” button.
- Download the submitted copy of application form and take a print of it for further usage.
Online Web Portal: www.cgpolice.gov.in
Dear Visitor : Visit our website regularly for latest updates. In case of any clarification on Latest Govt Vacancies & Job Openings, please email us at [email protected] or comment your message below.