CG PPT Exam Pattern 2017 will be announced by the exam conducting authority. Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB) is the main conducting authority organizes a state level exam. This exam is called as Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test (CG PPT). It is conducted for providing admissions into various government and private polytechnic institutions. Here, we have mentioned the complete information about CG PPT 2017 Exam Pattern.
CG PPT Syllabus / Exam Pattern 2017
The CG PPT Entrance Exam will be held in the second week of May 2017. Below, we are providing the details of CG PPT 2017 Exam Pattern for engineering programme. The exam pattern is given below:
- Exam Mode: CG PPT Exam will be conducted only through offline mode (Pen-Paper Based).
- Medium of Exam: The medium of the examination will be English & Hindi Language. Candidates have an option to attempt the examination in both languages.
- No. of Questions: Total 150 questions will be asked in the examination (50 questions will be asked from each section).
- Type of Questions: The question paper will comprise of Multiple Choice Questions. Four optional answers will be given for each question in the question paper. Candidates have to tick the right answer only.
- Duration: The duration of the examination will be three hours.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct response one mark will be allotted to the candidates.
- Negative Marking: There is no procedure of negative marking in a wrong answer.
Exam Pattern For Engineering
|Section||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
CG PPT Syllabus 2017
The Syllabus of the CG PPT 2017 examination will be based on the 10th standard. The syllabus will comprises of the high school physics, chemistry & mathematics subjects. The syllabus will be prescribed by the exam conducting authority. The questions will be asked from the topics & chapters of Class 10th.