CG PPT Syllabus 2017 will be released by the CGPEB (Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board). CGPEB organizes a state level entrance exam known as Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test (CG PPT). This exam is held to get admission into various diploma courses. These courses are offered by the different polytechnic colleges/Institutions in Chhatisgarh state. Here, we have updated the brief details about CG PPT 2017 Syllabus.
CG PPT Syllabus 2017
CG PPT 2017 Syllabus is not announced yet officially by the exam conducting authority. CG PPT Exam Syllabus will contain all chapters & topics of Class 10th Science & Maths. The complete syllabus of the CG PPT examination is mentioned below:
Syllabus of Science:
General Properties of Matter And Sound:
- Measurement, Motion & Force
- Work and Energy
- Wave and Sound
Matter: Structure & Behavior:
- Matter: Nature and Behavior
- Structure of Atom
Light, Electricity & Magnetism:
- Electricity and its Effects
- Magnetic Effect of Current
Classification of Elements, Chemical Bonding, Reaction & Some Important Compound:
- Periodic Classification of Elements
- Chemical Bonding
- Chemical Reactions
- Rate of chemical reaction and chemical equilibrium
- Some important chemical compounds
- Coal and petroleum
- Source of Energy
Syllabus of Maths:
- Rational Number & Expressions
- Ratio and Proportion
- Quadratic Equations
- Arithmetic Series
- Linear Equation
- Trigonometric ratios: sin A, cos A, tan A, cot A, Sec A, cosec A.
- Trigonometric ratios of 0º, 30º, 45º, 60º and 90º.
- To find trigonometric ratios of 0º, 30º, 45º, 60º and 90º by Geometrical method.
- Trigonometric equations: (0º<θ<90º).
- Measurement of angle in different system degree, grade and radian.
- Relation between arc, radius and central angle.
- Trignometrical Identities.
- Problems on height and distance.
- Fundamental concepts of Geometry
- Different theorems and/or axioms and their converse
- Distance formula, section and mid-point formula.
- Area of triangle, conditions for three points to be collinear, Centroid and Incentre of triangle.
- Area of triangle and rectangle.
- Area and circumference of circle.
- Area of sector of circle and length of arc of circle.
- Area of four walls of cube and cuboids.
- Surface area and volume of cube and cuboids.
- Surface Area and Volume of prism, cylinder, cone and sphere.
- Statistics and its definition
- Collection and presentation of Data
- Arranging data in ascending and descending order, cumulative frequency of a class, class-limit.
- Graphical representation of statistical data, frequency polygon, cumulative frequency curve, histogram.
- Problem based on mean, median, mode and pie chart.
- Preliminary knowledge of probability (based on single event only).