Allahabad University entrance exam result 2017 will be declared via online mode only. Allahabad University will announce the result for its various entrance exams. AU organizes several entrance exams such as UGAT (Under Graduate Admission Test), PGAT (Post Graduate Admission Test), LAT, LFAT and many others. On the basis of candidate’s performance in these entrance exams, the University provides admission to the eligible candidates. Students can go through this article for getting complete information about Allahabad University result 2017.
AU – Allahabad University Entrance Exam Result 2017
Candidates can check the Allahabad University entrance exam result 2017 through the official website of Allahabad University. Alternatively, we will also help the candidates with the direct link to check the result. AU declares the result for its various entrance exams on different dates. Candidates who have successfully taken the test will be able to view the result. It is necessary for the students to know application number and DOB for checking the result.
AU – Allahabad University Result 2017 Declaration Date
Allahabad University entrance exam will be scheduled in the last week of May 2017 tentatively. Allahabad University UGAT result will be announced in the third week of June 2017. Result for other entrance exams will be declared separately. Allahabad University counselling 2017 will be held for shortlisted candidates after result announcement. Candidates need to attend the counselling in person at the University campus.
How to Check the AU Result
Candidates can refer the below mentioned steps for checking the Allahabad University entrance exam 2017 result/score card:
- Access the official link (link will be given above under notification section).
- Students have to login by entering details such as Application Sequence Number and Date of Birth in DD/MM/YYYY format.
- Thereafter, click on “Login” button.
- As you click the login button, your result will be displayed on the screen.
- Check your scores and download the result.
- Print your result and keep at least 2-3 copies of your result for further use.