Indian Air Force Physical & Medical Eligibility Criteria ~ IAF Physic Standards For Joining
Indian Air Force Physical & Medical Eligibility Criteria
Contenders those who want desire to Join the Indian Air Force (IAF) For all of them we here Gives a Important information about the Physical and Medical Standards Needs to apply for the IAF Recruitment Jobs. Lots of Aspirants dream to Join the Indian Air Force. So for it they all are Preparing for the Written Exam along with the the Physical Eligibility Test. There is Some Requirements in physical Test which will be conduct after the Written Exam. Applicants those who Qualified the written Test will be eligible for the Physical Test and it is important to have a Physic that is Require for the Selection. So here you can check the Physical Eligibility Standards with Details Like Height, Chest including With it also a Medical Test is also Held.
IAF Physical Eligibility Criteria
Candidates those who want to Join the Indian Air Force should keep in mind that they have a Good Physic other Wise even if they Cleared the Written Exam although they can’t eligible to Clear the Physical and Medical standards. Every one individuals those who are want to fly in the Sky want to be Part of the Indian Air Force. In case of Ground Duty Branches, Technical Branch and Flying Branch, a set of basic Physical Standards exists. So we here
- Weight and Height ratio
- Good Physical and Mental health
- Well developed chests (expansion should be at least 5 cm after full inspiration)
IAF Physical Medical Standards Require
- your Chest Should be good Developed and after Expansion it will be 5 Cm Require for Selection.
- Every Individuals those who want to Participate in the PET of the IAF should not any Bones or Joint Disease.
- There will be no Mental Disorder in Past or Present.
- Candidates hearing Power will be Perfect.
- Any one of the Applicants should not have any Functional and Organic Diseases of the Heart and Blood Vessels.
- Blood Pressure Should be Normal.
- An Un-operated Hernia is Disappointing for the Candidates but if this was Operated before 5 Months from the date of examination in that case they can be able For the Selection.
- Urine examination will be done it find any abnormality Find this will be a Rejection for the Applicants.
- Eye Test will also Check if find any visibility Error this will be also a Unfortunate for the Applicants.
- You should have the Sufficient Number of Natural and Sound Teeth.
The following are conditions pertaining to women that will entail Rejection for all the Air Force Duties
- Acute or Chronic Pelvic Infection.
- Severe Menorrhagia
- Severe Dysmenorrhea
- Complete Prolapse of Uterus.
- Pregnancy Amenorrhea.
Dear Visitor : Visit our website regularly for latest updates. In case of any clarification on Latest Govt Vacancies & Job Openings, please email us at [email protected] or comment your message below.