COMEDK UGET Hall Ticket 2017 will be released through online mode only. Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental of Karnataka organizes COMEDK UGET examination. It is a state level examination conducted for providing admissions in engineering and other courses offered by various institutions of Karnataka state. Candidates can check here details regarding COMEDK UGET 2017 Admit Card.
COMEDK UGET Hall Ticket 2017
Candidates who have successfully completed the application procedure will be able to download the COMEDK UGET 2017 Hall Ticket through the website. Students will not be permitted to sit in the examination without a valid COMEDK UGET Hall Ticket. Candidates have to bring the COMEDK UGET TAT (Test Admission Ticket) and Unique Photo ID Proof. The admit card of COMEDK UGET exam will bear details like candidate’s name, category, roll number, exam centre and other details.
COMEDK UGET 2017 Admit Card Date
Students can download the COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2017 in the last week of April 2017. The authority shall organize the COMEDK UGET exam in the second week of May 2017. After the examination, students can check the COMEDK UGET Result in the last week of May 2017. Candidates will be invited for the COMEDK UGET counselling 2017 as per their performance in the exam. The counselling process will commence from the second week of June 2017.
How to Download the COMEDK UGET Admit Card
Here we are providing some steps to download the COMEDK UGET Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of COMEDK UGET 2017 (link will be provided here).
- Search the link related to “COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2017”.
- Go through the candidate login window.
- Candidates have to enter their Username/ Email ID and Password.
- Click on the login button.
- The admit card (TAT) will be displayed on the screen.
- Now, download the admit card.
- Candidates don’t forget to take some extra printouts of the admit card and preserve it for future references.