Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 1247 Constable (Technical & Tradesmen) Posts at crpf.nic.in and at www.crpfindia.com:
CRPF Constable Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 1247 Posts of Constable (Technical/Tradesmen) at crpf.nic.in: The Central Reserve Police Force has released a notification about CRPF Constable (Technical & Tradesmen) Recruitment 2016 for 1247 Vacancies on its official website at crpf.nic.in. The CRPF India is inviting Online Application from Matriculation Passed candidates for 1247 vacant posts of Constable (Technical and Tradesmen) in UP, Bihar, West Bengal, Odisha, MP, Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh and Uttarakhand states.
The Central Reserve Police Force wants to recruit Constable DVR, Constable FTR and Other Constable Posts in CRPF India through PST/PET, Written Test, Skill/Trade Test and Medical Exam in 2016. The interested and eligible candidates can apply online for CRPF Constable (Technical & Tradesmen) Recruitment 2016 from 11 February 2016 to 10 March 2016 via official website portal at crpf.nic.in and at www.crpfindia.com. The Written Exam for CRPF Constable is scheduled to be arranged on 15 May 2016.
CRPF Constable (Technical/Tradesmen) Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 1247 Vacancies at crpf.nic.in
Name of Organization:
Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Government of India
Name of Recruitment:
CRPF Constable (Technical & Tradesmen) Recruitment 2016
There are Constable DVR, Constable FTR and Other vacant posts in CRPF.
Constable (Technical & Tradesmen): 1247 Total Posts
State wise Vacancy:
- Bihar: 210 posts
- Chhattisgarh: 106 posts
- Jharkhand: 123 posts
- Madhya Pradesh: 132 posts
- Odisha: 73 posts
- Uttarakhand: 20 posts
- Uttar Pradesh: 385 posts
- West Bengal: 198 posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 1247 Posts
The Age of the candidate as on 01 January 2016 should be as follows_
Constable DVR post – from 21 years to 27 years
All Other posts – from 18 years to 23 years
Relaxation in upper age limit will be given to Reserved Category candidates as per Government Norms.
The candidate must have necessary qualification for the post of Constable as under_
Passed 10th Class (Matriculation) from a government recognized board/council/university and having a Driving License.
Constable FTR Passed Matriculation (10th Std) from a recognized education board and ITI Certificate in relevant trade from a recognized institute.
Passed 10th (Matriculation) or Equivalent Exam from a recognized board.
The Application Fee is Rs.50/- for General and OBC candidates.
There is NO Fee for all other candidates.
- Physical Tests (PST & PET)
- Written Test
- Driving Test (for Constable DVR)
- Trade/Skill Test (for concerned posts only)
- Medical Exam
The candidate will be paid from Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2000/- per month.
How to Apply Online for CRPF Constable (Technical & Tradesmen) Recruitment 2016:
- Visit the official website at crpf.nic.in.
- Find and Select Recruitment section.
- Navigate to CRPF Constable (Technical & Tradesmen) Recruitment 2016 and click on the Notification link of your relevant state/region.
- Download the Official Notification and read it thoroughly.
- Get back to Recruitment Page and select Apply Online link.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with your personal, educational and communication details.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your choice.
- Upload your Photograph and Signature as asked.
- Submit the Application as it is completely filled up.
- Save your Application Registration Number/ID and Password (if any) for reference.
- Take printout of your Application for record and further use.
Online Application Commences on: 11 February 2016
Online Application Ends on: 10 March 2016
Written Exam Date: 15 May 2016
Click to Read/Download Official Notification
Click here to Visit CRPF official website
Click here to Open CRPF India official portal
For more information about Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) Recruitment 2016 Notification for 1247 Vacancies of Constable (Technical & Tradesman) Posts in various states of India, Online Application Procedure, Age & Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee & Pay Scale, Process of Selection, Important Dates etc., the aspirants should log on to CRPF official website at