CTET Answer Keys of Feb 2016 exam are published here. Answer keys of CTET Feb 2016 Paper 1 and Paper 2 are the solved question papers of all sets of the question paper. Candidates who appear in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test on February 21, 2016 can check here the CTET Feb 2016 answer keys to get an idea of the score obtained in the exam.
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) releases the official answer keys of CTET 2016 as per date decided by the Board. Prior to that, candidates can view / download here unofficial answer keys for reference.
CTET Answer Key 2016 of Exam Held on February 21, 2016
Central Teacher Eligibility Test is conducted by CBSE. The question papers and answer keys of CTET Feb 2016 will be published here after the exam was conducted at all the test centers.
Answer key of CTET 2016 will be published on 21 February 2016 after the exam.
Check official answer keys here – Link to check answer keys are given below paper-wise and set-wise for.
Ensure that you check the keys against your question paper set / code only while estimating score obtained.
CTET February 2016 Answer Key – Paper 1
The Central Teacher Eligibility Test paper 1 for classes I to V (primary stage) will be held on 21st February 2016, from 2 PM to 4.30 PM. Answer keys can be checked below after the examination has concluded at all test centers.
CTET February 2016 Answer Key – Paper 2
The Central Teacher Eligibility Test paper 2 for classes VI to VIII (elementary stage) will be held on 21st February 2016, from 9.30 AM to 12 Noon. Answer keys can be checked below after the examination has concluded at all test centers.
Please note that the answer keys published immediately after the exam are unofficial. CTET 2016 Answer Keys by coaching centers is released a few hours after the exam, and the are given here for the reference of candidates. You can estimate your marks as per these keys, but keep in mind that calculation of scores for CTET Result will be done according to official CBSE CTET Answer Key 2016 which will be released after a few days.
CTET Question Paper 2016 of Exam Held on February 21, 2016
Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) February 2016 exam question paper is available after the exam. You can view / download the question paper of CTET exam Paper I and Paper II.
Candidates may note that for each paper, four different sets of questions papers were issued. However, questions in each set are same, only given in jumbled order.
Hence, going through any one set question paper for each paper (I and II) shall suffice for the purpose of practicing.
The question paper of CTET will be useful to candidates who are preparing for CTET 2016.
Significance of CTET 2016 Answer Key for Paper 1 and Paper 2
- Answer keys of CTET Paper 1, and Answer keys of CTET Paper 2 shall be for the primary stage, and elementary stage respectively.
- There are four different sets of CTET 2016 question papers. Check the answer key for respective set only to know the actual answers.
- CTET 2016 answer key of Paper 1 contains answers of 150 MCQs of Child Development and Pedagogy, Language I, Language II, Mathematics, and Environmental Studies.
- CTET 2016 answer key of Paper 2 contains answers of MCQs of Child Development and Pedagogy, Language I, Language II, Mathematics and Science, Social Studies / Social Science.
Exam pattern of the question paper for CTET Paper 1 is as follows.
- Child Development and Pedagogy – 30 questions, total 30 marks.
- Language I – 30 questions, total 30 marks.
- Language II – 30 questions, total 30 marks.
- Mathematics – 30 questions, total 30 marks.
- Environmental Studies – 30 questions, total 30 marks.
- Total – 150 questions, total 150 marks.
Exam pattern of the question paper for CTET Paper 2 is as follows.
- Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory) – 30 questions of 30 marks.
- Language I (compulsory) – 30 questions of 30 marks.
- Language II (compulsory) – 30 questions of 30 marks.
- For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science – 60 questions of 60 marks.
- For Social Studies/Social Science teacher: Social Science – 60 questions of 60 marks.
- For any other teacher – either (Mathematics and Science) or (Social Science) – 60 questions of 60 marks.
- Total – 150 questions, total 150 marks.
Obtaining CTET 2016 Answer Keys and OMR Sheet
According to the official information brochure of CTET Feb 2016, the OMR sheet and the Answer Key of CTET examination will be displayed on CTET website ctet.nic.in. Candidates can download the Answer keys of CTET Feb 2016 from there and also their OMR sheets.
However the candidates can also seek a photocopy of their OMR Sheet of CTET from CTET Unit by paying fees of Rs 500 per paper, by way of Demand Draft in favour of Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education drawn on any Nationalized Bank and payable at Delhi. For more details of this, please check ctet.nic.in after the exam.
CTET Answer Keys Archives
Calculate Marks in CTET as per CTET Feb 2016 Answer Keys
Once you get the answer keys of CTET February 2016 exam, you can get an idea of the score obtained. Before proceeding to calculate your marks, ensure that you are matching keys against the question paper set / code received by you during the exam.
- Check the number of options you have marked correctly in the exam.
- For each correct answer, you will be given one (1) mark.
- There is no negative marking in CTET Feb 2016 exam.
Total marks = (Number of correct answers) x (1).
CTET Cut Off / Qualifying Marks for Feb 2016 exam
In order to qualify in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test, you must have obtained the CTET cut off marks. As published by CBSE in the CTET Feb 2016 brochure, the cut off score is as follows.
- Candidates securing 60% and above marks will be issued Eligibility Certificate.
- The validity period of CTET qualifying certificate for appointment will be seven years from the date of declaration of its result for all categories.
CTET Feb 2016 Result – The result of Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Feb 2016 exam will be declared on April 6, 2016. The CTET results can be checked online at ctet.nic.in. To check result, enter roll number as issued during filling up of application form.
All questions in CTET test are Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), each carrying one mark, with four alternatives out of which one answer will be correct. There will be no negative marking. After the results declaration, CTET marks statement will be issued from May 5, 2016, onwards.
This page is being updated with information regarding Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2016 answer keys. Stay tuned to know more about the publishing of answer keys, both official and unofficial.
The Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India has entrusted the responsibility of conducting the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) to the Central Board of Secondary Education Delhi. CBSE CTET 2016 is conducted by
Central Board of Secondary Education
Central Teacher Eligibility Test unit
PS 1-2, Institutional area, I P extn., Patparganj, Delhi-110092.
If you have any queries regarding CTET answer keys 2016, please ask in comments below.