CULEE Admission Procedure 2017: Candidates, seeking admission to BA LLB and BBA LLB programmes through CULEE 2017, they must be aware with its admission procedure. Here we have elaborated every fractional details related to CULEE admission procedure. It will help you in improving your preparation strategy.
Christ University Law Entrance Exam is possible to be held in the month of April, 2017 and eligible students can obtain its application form from December, 2016 onwards. So, as per the analysis it is not wrong to say that students have very limited time in order to prepare for the exam. They need to prepare with strong strategy in order to achieve considerable result in the exam.
CULEE Admission Procedure Important Highlights
Candidates, meeting with necessary eligibility norms of Christ University, in regards of law admission, they can apply for CULEE once its application form will be made available by the exam conducting authority. Please give a quick look on BA LLB and BBA LLB admission procedure of Christ University.
- Apply for CULEE 2017 before the notified deadline, if you are meeting with required eligibility norms of the University.
- After successfully submission of the form, the authority will issue admit card of candidates. The admit card of candidate include information such as venue and date of the exam.
- After completion of the entrance test, the authority will prepare merit list of candidates.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted after entrance test they will be called to appear for personal interview and group discussion rounds.
- After completion of these sessions, the exam conducting authority will prepare a merit list based on which admission procedure will be held.