CULEE application form 2017 will be available at the official website of Christ University from December 8, 2016 onwards. Candidates who are eligible according to the norms of University they can apply for CULEE in online mode. Direct link of applying online for CULEE 2017 will be updated here in this post on the day of availability of application form officially.
Instructions to Apply
Please find below important instructions to apply for CULEE 2017:
- First of all, candidates need to register themselves through the official link provided in this post by entering their mobile number, email ID and date of birth.
- After registration, you’ll receive a unique ID that needs to be entered as the next step of application process.
- Now you need to remit the application fee amounting Rs.1000/- either in online or offline mode.
- After remitting the fee, candidates can proceed further with application form filling process.
- After filling all fields of the application form, candidates need to take printout of the same and sign in at the required place.
- Finally send your application along with all necessary documents to the address mentioned below:
The Office of Admissions,
Pin – 560029
Application Fee: Rs.1000/-
Payment of application fee can be made in online as well as offline mode. In online mode, you can pay with using Net banking/credit card/debit card. In offline mode, the amount can be paid through SBI challan.
List of Documents Need to be Enclosed with Application Form
- Recently taken passport size photographs;
- SSC & HSC mark sheet;
- Category Certificates (if applicable);
- SBI Challan Copy (in case fees has paid in offline mode);
If you are facing difficulty while applying for CULEE 2017 then feel free to raise your concern with us.