CULEE Exam Pattern 2017: Christ University Law Entrance Exam (CULEE) is conducted for aspirants seeking admission to BA LLB and BBA LLB programmes. The post is describing here information related to exam pattern of CULEE 2017 which includes exam duration, number of questions, marking scheme, total marks and exam centres. Explore the post for more information.
Application form of CULEE 2017 will be made available from December 8, 2016 onwards. Candidates who are appearing in this exam and thus preparing for the same they must be aware with all useful information of its exam pattern.
CULEE Exam Pattern 2017 Important Highlights
- CULEE will be conducted in offline or paper-pencil mode.
- The exam will be of 2 hours duration.
- The exam will be conducted at Delhi, Bengaluru and Kolakata.
- There will be 120 questions in total.
- Each question will carry 1 mark and hence total marks of the question paper will be 120.
- 25 marks would be deducted for every incorrect answer. Candidates are required to choose the right answer among four options. In case, any candidate has marks two options for one question they it will be treated as wrong attempt and hence negative marking rule applicable.
- There will be five sections of the question paper include General Knowledge, English Language, Reasoning, Data Analysis and Quantitative Aptitude.
Distribution of Questions
|SL. No||Sections||No. of Questions|