Current Affairs 2nd November 2016-Daily GK Updates, Today Important Questions Answers, Daily Current Affairs 2nd November 2016
Welcome to our website Mission Govt Job – we are provided daily Current GK for improving your Knowledge. Many number of students prepared for the Govt. Jobs and many other jobs, they are need to check the Daily Current GK Question November 2016. Candidates can get the information about the Current GK Questions Daily which is very helpful in preparing for computation exams or banking exams. Today current Affairs are most important part of our life; you gain the more knowledge with the help of latest current affairs. We are provided the Current Affairs November 2016, Latest Current Affairs 2nd November 2016 here daily. Aspirants can check daily, weekly and Monthly GK updates here. Keep visiting our website to get knowledge about Current Affairs and gain the latest updates.
Current Affairs 2nd November 2016
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi will attend the Swarna Jayanti celebrations of Haryana in Gurugram. The Haryana State was first created on 1st of November 1966, completes 50 years. During the event, Mr. Modi will launch year-long Swarna Jayanti celebrations of the state.
- Indian students make device that detects panic sends SOS – Four Indian engineering students have created a working prototype NeuroBuds which is an earphone-like device. It detects when a user panics and sends an SOS alert or a call for help.
- China on Tuesday unveiled its J-20 stealth fighter jets at ‘Airshow China’. The radar-evading jets did a 60-second flypast. It is seen as “a big step forward in Chinese combat capability”
- State Bank of India (SBI) has cut home loan rates to a 9.1% -the lowest in six years -as part of a festive scheme. Home loans for women (or loans with women as co-borrowers) will be available for 20bps above the benchmark rate, which translates into 9.1%.
- India won the Asian Hockey Champions Trophy for men.
- The Rashtriya Ekta Diwas is obereved annually to commemorate the birth anniversary of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel.
- Kerala state has been declared India’s third ‘Open Defecation Free (ODF)’ state.
- Rishi Jaitly the Twitter’s India head who has quit the company recently.
Dear Visitor : Visit our website regularly for latest updates. In case of any clarification on Current Govt Vacancies & Job Openings, please email us at [email protected] or comment your message below.