Current Affairs 8th November 2016-Daily GK Updates, Today Important Questions Answers, Daily Current Affairs 8th November 2016
Welcome to our website Mission Govt Job – We are provided daily Current GK for improving your Knowledge. We are provided the Current Affairs November 2016, Latest Current Affairs 8th November 2016 here daily. Candidates can get the information about the Current GK Questions Daily which is very helpful in preparing for computation exams or banking exams. Many number of students prepared for the Govt. Jobs and many other jobs, they are need to check the Daily Current GK Question November 2016. Today current Affairs are most important part of our life; you gain the more knowledge with the help of latest current affairs. Aspirants can check daily, weekly and Monthly GK updates here. Keep visiting our website to get knowledge about Current Affairs and gain the latest updates.
Current Affairs 8th November 2016
- India has ranked second on the global business optimism index during the September quarter, improving its ranking by one spot, according to accounting firm Grant Thornton’s report.
- UCO Bank to Raise Rs. 270 Crore via Preferential Shares to LIC
- The Reserve Bank has Appointed M Rajeshwar Rao as Executive Director following G Mahalingam’s taking voluntary retirement from the central Bank.
- Nasa’s MMS Mission sets Guinness world record
- Buddha mahotsava Kicks off in Arunachal Pradesh
- The Indian women’s hockey team lifted the Asian Champions Trophy title, after a 2-1 win over China in the final in Singapore
- Hindustan Construction Company Limited became to first one to get RBI approval for debt recast under Scheme for Sustainable Structuring of Stressed Assets.
- Capital G is the new name of Google Capital, the search giant’s venture arm that invests in growth-stage companies.
Dear Visitor : Visit our website regularly for latest updates. In case of any clarification on Current Govt Vacancies & Job Openings, please email us at [email protected] or comment your message below.